Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Those two responses only make you look scummier to me, Pistol.

I'm not going to be around tomorrow so my vote is going back where it was.

Vote PistolPink

If you can somehow sway me or if anyone else could sway me within the next few hours I'll change my vote, but I think everything of substance has already been said on this topic.
    I didn't know even know that was possible. Haven't all your posts been about me looking scummier and scummier?
    You wanted answers. I wanted answers. I got them for you. Such a scum I am.

Quote Originally Posted by pistolpink View Post
    such a scum i am.
    she admitted it, someone get me my lynching shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    she admitted it, someone get me my lynching shoes!
    I went into your closet and all i found was skeletons and Crocs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Well it's the pair of skulls, Duh. What else do you wear to a lynch? Loafers? pfffft

Deleted
    Crocs?! Good god no. Lynch Virothe this instant. There are just things in this world WAAAAAY worse than murdering siblings or being a do-gooder. And that is wearing Crocs. Pls no.

The exact wording
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden.
    You're not dead yet, but just because you're not using the [QUOTE]-tag does not mean you're not quoting.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I'm almost at 100 posts in this thread, and I want to reach it before I get lynched.
    Yep, that's true, you're lynching the person who's done 1/6 posts. Almost, atleast.
    You're really going along the wrong way.

I don't know what Catta and Pistol are doing. It feels like they both become scummier for every post they make.

@Krayzy
    So, derpy as I am, I hadn't actually asked. Before now, that is. The answer was fairly simple: it's in the role card. I'm a Priestess. My fellow mason is just a Follower. Now we know.
    I see what you are trying to do. You are claiming mason because its the only strong claim to a cop. And then you are claiming that your fellow people can't take over on your behalf making it an even worse idea to lynch you.

I applaud the idea.

Get in the fucking sack.

Crocs?! Good god no. Lynch Virothe this instant. There are just things in this world WAAAAAY worse than murdering siblings or being a do-gooder. And that is wearing Crocs. Pls no.
    I don't wear them, That would be just gross. I use them to ward off evil, nothing wards things off like crocs. It took me YEARS to build a tolerance to just be in their presence. Let alone have them in my house.

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    You're not dead yet, but just because you're not using the [QUOTE-tag does not mean you're not quoting.
    I asked uggor if i could first and he said yes.

I honestly don't know why this is getting dragged out like this, Unless someone has something else to add or someone can answer some of the questions that need answers I don't see why everyone is hesitating to vote. Do we expect to see a dance routine if we wait long enough? Cause that would be awesome.

I honestly don't know why this is getting dragged out like this, Unless someone has something else to add or someone can answer some of the questions that need answers I don't see why everyone is hesitating to vote. Do we expect to see a dance routine if we wait long enough? Cause that would be awesome.
    I want to see Jinx dancing with the robot...

Deleted
    I want to see Jinx dancing with the robot...
    Click my signature, buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't wear them, That would be just gross. I use them to ward off evil, nothing wards things off like crocs. It took me YEARS to build a tolerance to just be in their presence. Let alone have them in my house.
    I admit I used to wear a pair of crocs ... mainly cause I like the color (light blue) but I know I haven't worn them since Worg's been here. My fav shoes are my tennis shoes - otherwise I just walk around either in my socks or barefoot while I'm in the house.

I still don't know what to do about Pistol ... guess I'll try to make up my mind before I go to sleep tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Queue The Safety Dance?

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post

Queue The Safety Dance?
    I can dance if I want to!

Click my signature, buddy.
    I mean, dancing with a lynchmob.

I get those confused sometimes...

Deleted
    I mean, dancing with a lynchmob.

I get those confused sometimes...
    I feel like it'd be like the Roxanne scene from Moulin Rogue. But with more belts.

- - - Updated - - -

anyway, going to bed.

Where did everyone go? O_O

15+ Year Old Account
    * Throws a cupcake at the thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    * Throws a cupcake at the thread
    Will your cupcake get rid of this nasty cold I have? My head feels like it is going to explode.