MSBT Fonts (Select Characters)

So title is understandably pretty vague, but I can't really explain my issue in a title.

So after 5.4 launched I understandably updated all the add-ons I could. MSBT was updated and has been updated fine, it causes no problems in framerate or UI errors. However, on select characters I can't change the font, and I'm stuck with the annoying default font. What I mean by this is that the drop down menu for font choices are still there, it simply doesn't change the font no matter which I click on (except for 2 or 3, but there's about 20 total). This occurs on my druid, monk and rogue, as well as occasionally my warlock. It does not however occur on my shaman, priest or paladin.

I've been able to fix it temporarily per log in by turning off all addons except MSBT, logging in, hitting a target dummy to make sure the font is fine and then going back and re-enabling all my addons.

Note that my priest has the exact same addons enabled as my druid and most share a generally default profile for most things (including MSBT).

Any advice on how I might narrow down what's causing this? Just seems odd I've not had a problem changing fonts at all on my priest when I have the exact same addons enabled as my druid.

I have the same bug, no idea what causes it

I had this same issue with MSBT when 5.4 came out. There was an update to MSBT soon after 5.4, that claimed to be a fix for this issue, but it didn't fix the problem for me. Many users are still posting problems on various UI sites. I did find one comment that mentioned editing a specific .lua file and changing the default font name. I modified this line of text, from the default "Porky" font changing the default line to be "Heroic" font and things have worked fine since.

The problem persisted on me, no matter what I tried, so I just went into MSBT folder, deleted the porky font and pasted in another font that I wanted to use and named it porky.

Propably the best solution for the problem, since porky is just so absolutely hideous font.