Thread: WW & Simcraft

10+ Year Old Account

WW & Simcraft

Let me first say that I'm new to using simulationcraft's program so I don't fully understand the results it spits out. When I run simcraft on my WW Monk, it's telling me the stat priorities have Haste over Crit. (Wdps > Hit > Agi > Haste ~= Crit > Mastery)

Is that because I'm not dual wielding? I have noticed since transitioning to this polearm from my two ToT fist weapons that even though my Haste is over 9k+ (lol), my energy regeneration still seems lacking. So using their stat priorities from simcraft, when I follow the link to mrrobot for reforging/regemming advise, it has me going up over 15k+ Haste. Is that correct because I'm using this 2h? If anyone could help me properly optimize my toon, it would be much appreciated!

My monk:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Ulchi/simple

Hey Ulchi,

Fellow WW that raids 25M on KJ here. Would love to help you out. Send me a PM in game whenever!
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To best use AMR with simcraft, you have to be sure to use the Haste cap feature, generally people aim for 9350 or 22%, that seems to be the popular number for those that stack haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy.. yeah I derped out and forgot to set a haste cap after importing simcrafts values. Thanks Babylonius!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swankyy View Post
    Hey Ulchi,

Fellow WW that raids 25M on KJ here. Would love to help you out. Send me a PM in game whenever!
    Quite a few of us are on KJ.

One thing to keep in mind with Haste and SimC is to keep an eye out for your RPS OUT and RPS IN values. This is the amount Energy resource (not Chi) you are generating and using. If RPS Out is higher than RPS In, it means you are ABOUT haste cap and if you keep adding haste, you should notice Haste dropping in value.