Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They don't put cameras on cops uniforms for the same reason cops can't just run around the city searching whatever they want. If it did record anything it wouldn't be admissible in court.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like this has happened before.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Amazes me that the police in the US don't carry a taser as well as a firearm... So many situations, like this, can be solved with non-lethal force.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strap a Go-Pro to every policeman! Then put the videos of them arresting drunk people on youtube! Plus you catch the corrupt ones, it a win/win!

~"911; how may I help you?"
    +"It's my boyfriend; he ohdeed, and is acting all weird!"
    ~"I'm sorry, can you perhaps clarify?"
    +"I told you! He took too many drugs! I need an ambulance!"
    ~"Help is on the way, madam."

-"Hello; this is []PD"
    ~"PD, this is 911. There's been a drug-overdose at [address]. Suspect is male, and behaving strangely. Caller is female, and in distress."
    -"Roger, 911. We're on it."

-"Okay; so we've got a violent male druggie tearing up the house. Take whatever precaution you need!"
    ="Yes, sir!" *click-click*

="Oh, shit; he's big!" *click* "Sir! Get your hands where I can see them!"
    <"Wha... Ahh mm nu fffiiiill wlll..." *waddles due to hypoglycemia and waves arms*
    ="He's going to attack! Shoot!"

Yeah; that totally happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    They don't put cameras on cops uniforms for the same reason cops can't just run around the city searching whatever they want. If it did record anything it wouldn't be admissible in court.
    The police patrol public areas and recording is allowed in public areas and is admissible in court.

10+ Year Old Account
    This whole thing sounds like bullshit.
    The cops just walk in and start blasting away?
    They claim they don't own any knives in the house at all, yet in this article: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/a...officers-story
    Diane Roberson said one of the officers was backed into a corner of the living room when he fired on her son who was standing just inside the living room in a doorway that connects to the kitchen and dining area.
    Reaching into a kitchen drawer and pulling out a butcher knife and another knife, Herron said they were the two sharpest objects in the house and that investigators had left them.

Something's missing from the story foreshore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I remember reading why you thought Garrosh was actually good and did things to make the Horde better... Look you're obviously a very delusional person, most cops aren't that and it's very easy to make one look bad through a video. In fact even the cops who arrested me years ago were pretty nice, they didn't hassle me and knew that it was just a job. As long as you're not a dickbag to them they treat you like any other person but you will have handcuffs on.
    Well of course all cops aren't bad, most of them are really cool and I never said they were all corrupt. I said I think it is more common now than in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Well of course all cops aren't bad, most of them are really cool and I never said they were all corrupt. I said I think it is more common now than in the past.
    The police in the UK are far better than they were in the 70s and 80s, specifically the Met.

Deleted
    America... gotta love that shit^^ allways something to laugh about

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Cops are no more corrupt now than they ever were, I would even hazard a guess that with all the new rules and laws there are less corrupt ones about, whats changed is the ease of the media are distribution of such. We live in a world where even 5 year olds are walking around with high definition cameras in their pockets, that was unheard of 20 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by h4n4 View Post
    America... gotta love that shit^^ allways something to laugh about
    Personally I dont find the murder of the sick very funny.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Personally I dont find the murder of the sick very funny.
    Blame it on our quaint British, stiff upper-lip mentality to not find the killing of innocent people funny!
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

The story seems pretty jaded to one side and even with that you can see why they could have shot him. She calls 911 because of issues with meds because he has 2 shotguns out and is acting odd/crazy. 911 isn't going to send EMTs into that place before the cops can disarm the guy, depending on how he acted this could have been a 100% clean shooting.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."