View Poll Results: How likely do you think it is that Heroes of the Storm is EXP 5?

Voters
320. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Not at all.

107 33.44%
  • 2 - I'm not discounting the possibility.

90 28.13%
  • 3 - I'm uncertain, could go either way.

75 23.44%
  • 4 - Very likely.

28 8.75%
  • 5 - I am certain - it is the expansion.

20 6.25%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Come on, guys, be nice.
    Dont listen to it, its not human.

ITS JUST A MASK!
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

I think it's funny that this guy thought he was important enough that he should create an entirely separate thread about how he was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Believe me, I'll be there with a 'called it' topic and gloat.
    I hope this announcement brings you down a peg or two. You have been a bit arrogant and condescending and the above quote illustrates this perfectly. Unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    I think it's funny that this guy thought he was important enough that he should create an entirely separate thread about how he was wrong.
    Why do you feel the need to be so cruel?

I had been building my theories and argued their legitimacy for weeks; toes were stepped on, and I did become a bit overconfident and stubborn. Hence, I felt there was a need to make my apology heard.

That, and I knew that some people wouldn't resist the opportunity to visit various old threads of mine just to point this out. Dead threads should stay dead.
    "Good morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out farther than the brim of his shady hat.

Author of: Mount 2.0 (MMO-Champion Thread)
    Author of: World Enhancement Patch 1.0 (MMO-Champion Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Why do you feel the need to be so cruel?

I had been building my theories and argued their legitimacy for weeks; toes were stepped on, and I did become a bit overconfident and stubborn. Hence, I felt there was a need to make my apology heard.

That, and I knew that some people wouldn't resist the opportunity to visit various old threads of mine just to point this out. Dead threads should stay dead.
    I didn't reference the fact that you were wrong. I was talking about how you were compelled to create an entirely separate topic, rather than use the existing one you made.

Of course, the whole telling people off for not understanding your theory or whatever is pretty lul-worthy as well. Again, I didn't address that.

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Since people are just using this thread now to gloat despite mod warning to knock it off, I'm closing it.

If you want to discuss the IP itself, please use one of our existing threads to do so.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxSimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarma