Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Caitlyn - 7/5/7 KDA with like 30% winrate in 20 games, wins lanes all day cant win you games.

Fizz - Too much games with stats like 29/11/13, 35/8/17, 37/15/7 and then you still lose.

Singed - I am winning lanes, split pushing, in ranked I almost never won a games with him because its like im 1v5ing without doing anything.

Will be missed ~

On my alt: ADCs. I main ADC in Diamond 1 and have 3 or 4 to 1 KDRs on all ADCs on my alt, but average a 25% winrate over 20 games played as the role. I've gotten AFKers, 3 supports who outright trolled (fed or farmed with me), the 0/8 mid lux (fed kassadin's fun) and countless other just horrible scenarios. I've got such awful luck it's really obnoxious to have people see my stats and say "he always loses on ADC, don't let him do it".

Cursed champions that my teammates play? Nasus. I've never won a game with a nasus on my team, in 3 years of playing the game. I've kept track because I noticed a *long* time ago that Nasus attracts a lot of really bad players who think they should never group up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lee Sin it seems, no matter how much ass I kick alas it never ends that way.
    Hey everyone

Oh god, I thought I was the only one with a cursed champion haha. As much as i enjoy playing darius, I never can seem to get a good team or play well with him. My w/l with him is like 2/10 xD
    Try out new l2plol! http://l2plol.com
    Ask questions to players and get feedback from your peers!

Deleted
    winning extremely often as ADC (mostly vayne/caitlyn) on the lane and lose the game when i have sth like 7/1 the enemy midlaner is legendary DD

Deleted
    Now, when I don't play Janna anymore (because she's pretty bad right now ;/) , the fortune makes a laugh of me while I'm trying to play Syndra support.

90% of my games I start with something like 0/0/6 or even 3/0/3 (because I can get solo kills anyway xD) and end with the worst score. My teams are just shit. We're even in health, farm and kills, I STUN 5 PEOPLE and my team just run back >.>
    What happens @20? Yeees.. surrender and 'report Syndra 9x, troll pick'. ADC plays the worst of us all but he blames me, because he 'got no support!'.
    Syndra IS legit support. She has great poke at level 1 (I can make them hug the turret with 10% HP. Cait/Varus would get a double if they were smart enough...) and her cc is pretty nice. But of course it's not Leona/Thresh/Annie (holy trinity of support.. my god. [no pun intended xd] I remember Graves/Corki/Ez trinity in s2?) so it can't be played. F***ing zombie players think that something that isn't played in tournaments must be bad.

I enjoyed playing support but now I get called with 'report!' even when I pick Nami. 'troll pick, no Leona' It's getting way too far.

Also it happens that with new 'Karma' (to be honest she just feels as a different champ ) I get afkers/feeders/whatnot. I miss old Karma

*Cursed champs rule doesn't apply when it's my promo series. Then I always get 2 afkers. It takes me about 10 promo series to finally advance. ALWAYS because of afkers or trolls (yes.. I'm thinking about you, adc Karthus). LoL life is so predictable.

I'm never playing Janna or Fiddlesticks on normals/rankeds anymore

I cannot win a game with Orianna to save my life. I had one game where I didn't die for 45 minutes and had 9 kills and we lost because our warwick decided to fight 4v5 without our ADC.

Fiora...

I will pretty much wreck any other bruiser (even Jax) in lane but as soon as the teamfights start ill get instagibbed before i can even get my ulti off >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Fiora...

I will pretty much wreck any other bruiser (even Jax) in lane but as soon as the teamfights start ill get instagibbed before i can even get my ulti off >_>
    You're not playing very good Jaxes then... Jax counters Fiora stupidly. Her ult is useless against him. He shouldn't use it to initiate on her, but to counter her ult.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    You're not playing very good Jaxes then... Jax counters Fiora stupidly. Her ult is useless against him. He shouldn't use it to initiate on her, but to counter her ult.
    Thats the thing, if we trade without his E then Fiora should come out on top during early and mid lane phase. Eventually he has to use it or die and when he uses it then I dash to a minion to avoid the stun, then back and blow the ulti on him when he cant protect himself anymore.

The only bruiser i hands down cant beat is Udyr but I dont see him that often.

The only bruiser i hands down cant beat is Udyr but I dont see him that often.
    no-one can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Udyr is described as the strongest champion (literally) in game by Riot, his only weakness they describe is he is melee, can't remember which champion talk i read that, it was one of the new (not velkos, the one pre-Yasuo)
    Malzahar, no matter how much i dominate mid even with my counters, lose game, and always same reason, one of my team dc

Every time my adc chooses Ashe, I automatically assume we're gonna lose because I've yet to have a good Ashe that can carry. They usually just feed.

In terms of the enemy jungler, Xin just beats my shit soooooo much. I main Udyr and Vi. When I'm Udyr and I have to face a xin I usually always lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    no-one can.
    Xin shits on udyr

i seem to have really bad luck with lee sin

should get back on trying him again zzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    ADC lucian, shitty games all the time with him. I do great with him mid though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Galio. Last time i've played him in ranked i had positive scores but 100% loss rate (4/4 games lost)

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Udyr is described as the strongest champion (literally) in game by Riot, his only weakness they describe is he is melee, can't remember which champion talk i read that, it was one of the new (not velkos, the one pre-Yasuo)
    Malzahar, no matter how much i dominate mid even with my counters, lose game, and always same reason, one of my team dc
    Eh, I beat him pretty handily as Elise. Too much cc and % dmg for him to handle :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I said that it is Riot who described Udyr as trongest 1v1 champion in LoL, i'd say Jax imo
    And it is really fresh news, it was in Jinx talk (now I remember where I read it)

Quinn, unfortunately based on people opinion, the worst ADC with urgot... I love her, the only way to win is getting an awesome support, but if you have to deal with trolls gg wp, she has a lot of counters and not very helpful at TF and you must be smart using her ulti, either escape or chase. You really need make the best to win with her, I just hope a rework on this champion, it's really fun, but no competitive, actually i've never seen her in a real tournament. Some people play her on Top, but idk... another champ would be much better