Poll: Would you date / marry an undead?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I don't find female undead unattractive, I don't find it in myself to say they are the type I want to sleep with. Or before that, even start a relationship with.

Why is this even a question? And why did so many people not say no?

I suspect since their body is dead , that would mean their nerves would not work , therefore sex would do nothing for them so whats the point.

Deleted
    Hell no!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Therealmagoo View Post
    I suspect since their body is dead , that would mean their nerves would not work , therefore sex would do nothing for them so whats the point.
    who cares how it feels for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Actually it is more strange to actually want to be with an Undead rather than a Draenei or Orc. There are actual Human x Orc stuff in the Lore too.
    Just in case if you missed my reply to your previous question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley Read it, it is enlightening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madd77 View Post
    I'll admit it. This got a laugh out of me.
    Look! Words!

id do sylvanas anytime !

<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SooFaded View Post
    Why is this even a question? And why did so many people not say no?
    Why is this even a question?

No. My options aren't so limited that I might think dating a CORPSE is a legitimate means of relationship.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I take it you like date rape pills lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if we were in love before their death, but it would have to be a very strong love, much stronger than any physical attraction. Out of all of the playable WoW races, Undead would be my last choice to have a romantic relationship with. Also, it would be a definite no if they could make me Undead just by being around them.
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2013-10-09 at 01:06 AM.

Deleted
    I do!!!!!!

No, I like my women warm.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Um...that'd really have to depend on their character. I'd defintely not want to get involved with warmongering monster like Sylvanas. A nicer, more apprecieable person like Lillian Voss, I might, but as I said, it'd really depend on their character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    No, I like my women warm.
    Use microwave.

What do they smell like, taste like, feel like? These things you cannot really experience in game. But if it tastes like rot when you kiss them, or smell like rot when you get near them, it would make it hard to be around them and have any kind of physical relationship, even if she looked as hot as Sylvanus.

Deleted
    You ask if I could date a non blood sucking vampire. Most people did not read the fist post, at all. No rot, no problem.
    Now, would you date this person BECAUSE of what they are, or because you like this person? That is the more important question.

PS. For all the girls and gays out there. No blood flow, so either eternaly limp or eternaly hard. If he died of asphyxiation there is potential.
    Last edited by mmoc9f46ea80ad; 2013-10-09 at 01:40 AM.

Technically it would be impossible to marry an undead person, as soon as you get to the place in the wedding vows where it says "till death us do part" the marriage contract has been fulfilled. Dead and done you are free to go.

Quote Originally Posted by IronJohn View Post
    Technically it would be impossible to marry an undead person, as soon as you get to the place in the wedding vows where it says "till death us do part" the marriage contract has been fulfilled. Dead and done you are free to go.
    Well, not so much. As the dead in this can have second deaths, they can make the same vow.

Also, we're up to 43% necrophilia now. This place is horrifying.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."