Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium

Cool PVP Weapons Today :)

For all of us Non 2,000+, Normal PVP'ers - we get our Weapons today.

Are you excited to upgrade that Weapon you've had 496 for over the last 6 months, or no?

Which weap are you getting?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowhead.com/items=2?filter=na=grievous

15+ Year Old Account
    I finally got my upgraded from my mal elite weapon(upgraded) last week, I will be getting my chest this week.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    dat spirit staff...

watch the qq floods goi from "omg base resil increase wtf no1 dies" to "omg warriors one shot me NERF NAO"
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Haha, yeah, it's going to be insane. A lot of class's will be much stronger with these new 522's

Stoked to get my weapon.

Terrified of what warriors/dks/hunters are going to be doing to me (moreso to the mage I play 3's with) with theirs.

Actually thinking sword/mace. Combat been pretty ok thus far, and I think boosting spree will really help.

I'm excited to destroy people in bgs and 2's.
    i'm not excited to further get a dick shoved up my ass in 3's from cleaves. (hunter seems so squishy this patch)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I finally got my upgraded from my mal elite weapon(upgraded) last week, I will be getting my chest this week.
    Helmet for me. I got the chest and shoulders first, the weapons last week and this week the helmet I think.

cappin every week, gonna be missing 50cp this week -_- cuz i only do 2s, might need to do some rbg.
    dis gun be gud.

btw any other way to earn CP? other than 2s/3s/5s n RBG? i heard they nerf'd isle of thunder ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlashies View Post
    cappin every week, gonna be missing 50cp this week -_- cuz i only do 2s, might need to do some rbg.
    dis gun be gud.

btw any other way to earn CP? other than 2s/3s/5s n RBG? i heard they nerf'd isle of thunder ?
    I think an rbg loss with minimal effort is awarding 100-150 cp. There are allwazs pugs in trade chat for rbg cap

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    I think an rbg loss with minimal effort is awarding 100-150 cp. There are allwazs pugs in trade chat for rbg cap
    oh cool, i didnt know a loss would give u 100-150 cp!
    thnx guess im getting my weap today

As I play retri, I am going for ax or sword,
    not sure yet, but ehh, it's gonna be transmogirifrfieifeid anyways

I am a menace to my own destiny.

oh cool, i didnt know a loss would give u 100-150 cp!
    thnx guess im getting my weap today
    You get more conquests if you lose game if game was close.
    Like you get conquest if you lose CTF map with 1-1 caps or something, or 0-1 even. But if you go 0-3, you get nothing.
    On point BGs you should get some points either way since its pretty impossible to go 0-1600 or whatever in rbgs.
    Fear makes people weak. Fear is my friend.
    Twitch.tv

Deleted
    dis gun be gud.

Or, you know, you could have done a few random BGs. The conquest points from BG wins will stack over the 1800 arena limit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post
    Or, you know, you could have done a few random BGs. The conquest points from BG wins will stack over the 1800 arena limit.
    It used to be like that at start of MOP, but they removed it.
    So now everyone that cant get 2.2 arena cap from their arena rating is always forced
    to play RBGs to get a full CP cap. I dont really mind, but i guess some low players do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    The amount of points you get depends on your score in the rbg,
    if you lose an AB with 0-1600 then you will get zero CP.
    But ye, if its close you can get like 100-200

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    i'm not excited to further get a dick shoved up my ass in 3's from cleaves. (hunter seems so squishy this patch)
    Yes they are, I have been playing on my hunter these first few weeks and I really enjoy the class, but I ALWAYS get tunneled
    in every 3s game, using ironhawk(10%dmg reduc) and bond glyph (10%healing increase) and double pvp trink (9.7%dmg reduc)
    and still im squishier then ever, its so hard for healers to keep up.

Dont really know what happened, maybe we just got targetted less in the previous patches and therefore didnt
    notice how squishy we actually we're, or maybe we got some big stealth nerf.

Deleted
    Will this make 2v2s fun again as dubble dps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wick3d View Post
    double dps
    and yes it will

i heard they nerf'd isle of thunder ?
    Still gives 50 conquest a day for completing the pvp dailies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wick3d View Post
    If by "fun again" you mean "more faceroll" for warrior/dk/hunter/anyburtsclass then yes.
    Dat TCCY-buff loves new weapons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Still gives 50 conquest a day for completing the pvp dailies.
    I like your avatar!

Deleted
    It's not the new weapon that pushed me over 2k. I swear it was my new skill as a pvper.