Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

South Park episode on Trayvon Martin / Zimmerman tonight

10pm local time I think, tonight.

Might be one of the best episodes in a long time, if you followed that case.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Kind of stupid to assume an episode will be great just based on its topic...

But lol at the number of plane crashes. LOL when he shot Token and claimed he was standing his ground.

I didn't like this episode, it felt like a shot (no pun intended) at the 2nd amendment. And I always thought the South Park creators were more on the Libertarian side, but it seems they've picked up on the race baiting/trolling and anti-gun liberal garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Unicorn View Post
    I didn't like this episode, it felt like a shot (no pun intended) at the 2nd amendment. And I always thought the South Park creators were more on the Libertarian side, but it seems they've picked up on the race baiting/trolling and anti-gun liberal garbage.
    I mean you have to humor the non-libertarians. Else, they'll drive you mad.

Deleted
    No, Trey and Matt are too smart to be pro guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    No, Trey and Matt are too smart to be pro guns.
    You're right, I'm sure they understand that calling the police and waiting 30 minutes to an hour while a home invasion occurs is much safer than defending yourself. After all, normal people can't be trusted with such things as knives or guns. We should abolish the 2nd amendment so only men with 7 overseas tours and major PTSD mental issues are given a plastic badge and the right to kill. That will make us all safe!

Deleted
    You're right, I'm sure they understand that calling the police and waiting 30 minutes to an hour while a home invasion occurs is much safer than defending yourself. After all, normal people can't be trusted with such things as knives or guns. We should abolish the 2nd amendment so only men with 7 overseas tours and major PTSD mental issues are given a plastic badge and the right to kill. That will make us all safe!
    Nah. They're probably smart enough to have an alarm that dissuades almost every possible home invasion scenario.

"I'm a gun nut and I don't like anything that even slightly suggests that my precious killing tools are even in the least bit potentially harmful."

Heard ya loud 'n' clear.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    "I'm a gun nut and I don't like anything that even slightly suggests that my precious killing tools are even in the least bit potentially harmful."

Heard ya loud 'n' clear.
    Actually I'm a Libertarian and I don't like anything that even slightly suggests that my Constitution is obsolete.

Deleted
    Actually I'm a Libertarian and I don't like anything that even slightly suggests that my Constitution is obsolete.
    Second Amendment is the entire Constitution? I mean, I know a lot of 'pro-gun Constitutionalists' see it that way, but hot dang.

It had some funny lines, but I thought the story could have been 10x better than it was. Im no South park fan, but id rate it very mediocre of an episode.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Matt and Trey make jokes at the expense of every ideal you can think of.
    It's pathetic how people will try to take things like a South Park episode as support for their camp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that great of an episode overall and waayy too late on the World War Z funnies.

I came here hoping that some loony from either side of the debate would rant about gun control. Seems the gun nuts have it this time.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    South park is good until it makes fun of something you like, and then it's basically shit and shouldn't be shitting on the things you like.

Basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    South park is good until it makes fun of something you like, and then it's basically shit and shouldn't be shitting on the things you like.

Basically.
    Na, I've been watching south park since anal probe. I know they make fun of everything, it just seemed to "family guy ish" to me the way they love to throw liberal garbage in every episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    It had some funny lines, but I thought the story could have been 10x better than it was.
    Why on earth would you watch a show like Southpark.. for the story????

the entire shows purpose is to take any irl event and turn it into a big joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    We don't have problems like those in my country. I don't see why a gun-free country wouldn't work for you.

127 officers were killed in your country last year. 8 were killed in my country. Last year? No, the past 45 years.

Why? We have no guns. Now, you could argue against me that your population is vastly greater, but 700 times greater? Nope. 30 times greater.

Also, a knife is more deadly inside a house than a gun anyways, unless the defender is Donald Duck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    We don't have problems like those in my country. I don't see why a gun-free country wouldn't work for you.

127 officers were killed in your country last year. 8 were killed in my country. Last year? No, the past 45 years.

Why? We have no guns. Now, you could argue against me that your population is vastly greater, but 700 times greater? Nope. 30 times greater.

Also, a knife is more deadly inside a house than a gun anyways, unless the defender is Donald Duck.
    Your country is not my country. Why would you compare apples to oranges?

10+ Year Old Account
    Na, I've been watching south park since anal probe. I know they make fun of everything, it just seemed to "family guy ish" to me the way they love to throw liberal garbage in every episode.
    I'm not really sure you could call Trey Parker and Matt Stone left-wing or right-wing; they generally target whatever has pissed them off at the moment, or alternatively, whatever provides the most humor to mock.