Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The flying animation screams Iron Man. Can't wait to get my hands on my own tomorrow.

ALWAYS google mounts before you drop this much money on them, it's your fault to be honest. Personally I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its fucking great. Its packed with animation!
    When you go in fly mode it swooshes its thrusters, pops out its wings, closes the canopy and BAM.
    Some nice barrelrolls on random effect.. great stuff. Even under water its nice, the turning propellers thrusting you forward.. Also i love how it gets out of the water easy, just swim to surface and jump out of it right into fly mode. Fucking love it.

Love flying it, but as a pure ground mount.. maybe i'll use something more speedy elegant looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    This basically summarizes what i saw when i logged into wow today >.<

Deleted
    Never was a fan of it. Simply way too big and odd for me.

However, I watched a few videos beforehand and thus knew that I'll neither use my energy sources for it nor buy one.

Deleted

Wow, didn't know it did that. I thought it would just fly upright and have flames coming out the feet or something, but that's insane the way it actually works.

The size an how clumsy it is defeats the purpose of it making it more convenient to harvest herbs/mines etc.. It's visuals an noise are also annoying.

sold 2 of them for 65kea... don't regret it one bit.
    do what you feel.

The thing runs on a kickstart motor.. you EXPECTED it to be NON-SHAKEY??

Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Sold mine the first chance I got. Got low-balled to 82.5k. Which is still a decent amount. Im about to make 2 more today actually. But this time, ill give one to my friend and one for myself. I told him to make a DK so he can learn the mount and itll appear in his server
    Oh wont he be dissapointed when he finds out he must level that DK to lvl80 before he can learn it.

The only disappointment I have with it is that Blizzard made only HERBORIST CLAWS, when it should have mining and skinning tools too.

Deleted
    Best mount in a while.
    Love it
    LOVE IT

You guys should try it with Smite's compass and the Vrykul Drinking Horn. Imagine a giant Sky Golem running straight at you in a BG......oh god I gotta try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    Garrosh Hellscream, because when the world's already gone to hell, it takes a special kind of orc to make it worse.

Someone in Blizzard's animation department needs a huge slap in their face and a replacement set to start working on fixing that godawful flight animation.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

i gotta agree, it looks really ugly and hideous. reminds me of a broken down car/robot thats going to explode suddenly or just die. i guess its slightly better than the puke green flying quilen mount i see people on lol. it looks like a rejected version of one of Iron Man's robots. like the ones he explodes at the end.
    Last edited by announced; 2013-10-11 at 11:02 PM.

Deleted
    I made 2 so I wouldn't regret doing either! Actually I knew I wanted one myself as I did a lot of PTR raid testing and managed to make one on there where the daily CD was removed.
    Last edited by mmoccff0c323bf; 2013-10-11 at 11:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really love it. I just hate that it can't carry another person -.-

And the fact it helps with herbalism seems pretty arbitrary. Superficially though, I'm a huge fan.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamander View Post
    Oh wont he be dissapointed when he finds out he must level that DK to lvl80 before he can learn it.
    Why would he be disapointed? He's getting a free mount worth more money than the majority of players have, and plus with the guy telling his friend to make a deathknight, kind of hints that he knows he will have to level a character to use it, hence making a DK, and not just any random scrub^^

Deleted
    I'll just wait a couple months till its like 25k and buy it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It definitely has a goofy run
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.