[WrathCalcs] FoN > Inc for multi-target ?

Is WC also simming to you guys a higher dps with FoN/HotW for multitarget over Inc/DoC? I switched the "Targets" field to 2 and 3 but it would always simm higher with FoN/HotW... I'm not sure what to make of it, if its something related to my gear or WC just not simming well for multitargets?

PS: using WrathCalcs 130909

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Is WC also simming to you guys a higher dps with FoN/HotW for multitarget over Inc/DoC? I switched the "Targets" field to 2 and 3 but it would always simm higher with FoN/HotW... I'm not sure what to make of it, if its something related to my gear or WC just not simming well for multitargets?

PS: using WrathCalcs 130909
    Wrathcalcs "multi" target dps is a bit wonky to say the least. Its still a work in progress, Inc is definitely better on multi target if the targets are alive for long enough for you to have dots on them for a "significant" amount of time (i believe thats what its meant to be anyways)
    If you have an aoe heavy 25man (like me stacked with warlocks - nerf fire and brimstone please, its a joke.) you might find that just sticking to tunneling the "boss" is better than trying to aoe/cleave - depends on composition though.