Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    JV, oops, meant to say Mastery. Thanks for catching that, I edited my post.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Except when I first ran it with my stat weights, your 100% guaranteed value had me at 2467 hit as Destro. Do you, or anyone else think that would be wrong for a Destro warlock?
    I guess that invites the question "what were your stat weights?" Because running your Warlock in AMR I get 15.07% hit.
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwombat View Post
    I think the most reasonable way of reforging and gemming is it, to put the the cookie-cutter-gems in your sockets(in most cases mastery, int-mastery, hit mastery a.s.o.) and reforge it with reforgelite. If you are just a little bit away from a hastebreakpoint, even after the reforge, then just exchange some masterygems for haste-gems.
    This way you can play almost every spec and you have just to reforge, without to regem.
    AMR will regem, enchant and reforge until you have the max possible stats for your gear. But if you consult AMR every time you get one piece of gear, then you will have to spend every time a few thousand gold and the difference is in most cases just a few dps-points. In the end the statdifference of amr vs. reforgelite would be insignificant. For example: (amr)haste 9778, Mastery 12637 vs. (rl) haste 9780, mastery 12635.
    One piece of gear can still change alot of stats. The difference can be quite alot when you use AMR to see when you got the gear to gem exp/mastery instead of int/mastery in red slots for more secondary stats, and have a few more points of dps on a few ST-fights, and even some more dps on multidot fights, with affliction as an example.

Deleted
    well, it's obvious, that you also have to use some common sense and compare reforge+regem vs. reforge. If the difference is too big, then you have to consider regeming. But in my experience is the difference in 4 out of 5 cases insignificant. There are cases, where reforge lite is not enough or it's too time consuming to figure out how to gem. F.e. if you are going for the 9778 haste bp at first and then you decide that your gear is good enough to go for the 13737 bp, without to gimp your mastery. This requires intensive regemming. But if you are already at the 13737 bp and get a new piece of equip, then it's simpler to put the cookie-cuter gems in the sockets and reforge. I had a lot cases where, after just one new piece of gear, AMR showed,that i have to regem 12 gems. The difference in stats and dps between "my" method and AMR was 3 or 4 statpoints. IMHO this doesn't justify to spend a few thousand gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silmarieni View Post
    Not in my experience.
    I used to be very satisfied with ReforgeLite until I met a Stream of totally subpar reforges.
    Were you pressing enter on the text field for custom values (like haste caps)?

If not, it goes bananas. I had to learn that the hard way, had zero issues once I started remembering to press enter after I'd added my haste cap.