Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Well... She dated another man's woman.

Are you seriously saying that it's okay to abuse children to the borderline of torture, just because "countries are different"?

No culture, no religion, no politics, is ever so "different" that it should be allowed to violently abuse children. Breach of human rights is NEVER acceptable.
    This thing happens in the ''civilised'' world daily.

It's called circumcision.

Children mutilation in the name of religion.

Would you tell us not to talk about North Korea for being what it is?
    There is no "bashing" going on here. There's statements of truth and cold, terrible facts. I find it completely logical to think that some African nations are useless shitholes. Just like North Korea is a shithole. But you'd call that nation bashing? Well ofcourse it's bashing, a nation like North Korea deserves it.
    "Come on guys, don't bash on a country for it's rapes, genocides, government sactioned murder and violence and utterly corrupt politicians and police, that's not nice "
    Be logical.
    There is a big difference between posting to discuss the problems a specific country is facing, and posting just to say 'X country is terrible for Y reason.' We allow threads like this so people can have a healthy discussion about subjects they care about, not so others can pop in just to post quick one liners about how 'trashy' they think a country is.

We've kept this particular thread open because we feel there is something constructive to be discussed.

10+ Year Old Account
    That woman should be locked up for a LONG LONG time

I'm all for giving a kid a few good whacks across the gluteus maximus if he/she does something really bad, but dear God, that woman should give 150 lashings for what she did there just to see how she likes it.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2013-10-12 at 04:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of growing up fearing La Chancla. I'm puerto rican but even we know of the legend of la chancla.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Child abuse is wrong, no matter the "cultural" reasons behind it. You wouldn't condone human sacrifice of babies just because it's "culturally normal" there, and people commenting saying 'oh, well I was raised with the cane! nothing wrong with that!'..yeah well...look at the world we live in after your generation has had control.

The reason Humanity has progressed so far is because of how far we have separated ourselves from beasts, it is the small amount of the wild left in us which still holds us back.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF did I just watch? How do monsters like this still exist?