Deleted

Footware around the house for the winter

ok, autumn is now here & winter is just around the corner. my feet seem to be getting colder as the years go on & i feel now is the time to get some comfy footware to wear around the house instead of just wearing my socks. im not an old codger, or in anyway nearing my death bed (male 45+), but i feel now is the time to start wearing something comfortable on my feet. im not talking slippers here, hell will freeze over before i wear them, but something along those lines. nothing too expensive, i am willing to go up to £25 (tight arse that i am lol), just something to keep my feet warm.
    any suggestions would be greatly received, many thanks.

Deleted
    Just get slippers, for £25 you wont get anything more.

Deleted
    Thicker socks?

Deleted
    i just wear socks!

Socks made out of wool. :>

Deleted
    Feet gloves ?

Yeah its a thing, look it up

Why not wool socks? I always wear them in such cases, very comfy, and they don't get dirty or smelly like usual socks.

Mukluks... no need for anything else

15+ Year Old Account
    Get these I've had a few pairs the last couple of years for using when sleeping in the winters because it becomes so freaking cold in the house during this period. They're basically "down pillows" but formed like shoes.

Deleted
    some lovely suggestions guys. unfortunately i cant wear wool/nylon/polyester, as it aggravates my skin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skez View Post
    Get these I've had a few pairs the last couple of years for using when sleeping in the winters because it becomes so freaking cold in the house during this period. They're basically "down pillows" but formed like shoes.
    these look pretty cool, mate. where can i get hold of a pair?

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    ok, autumn is now here & winter is just around the corner. my feet seem to be getting colder as the years go on & i feel now is the time to get some comfy footware to wear around the house instead of just wearing my socks. im not an old codger, or in anyway nearing my death bed (male 45+), but i feel now is the time to start wearing something comfortable on my feet. im not talking slippers here, hell will freeze over before i wear them, but something along those lines. nothing too expensive, i am willing to go up to £25 (tight arse that i am lol), just something to keep my feet warm.
    any suggestions would be greatly received, many thanks.
    Its funny, I use sandals until there's snow on the ground and I can even walk around in the snow bare feet and not get frostbite, but I am a human oven haha. My suggestion would be get a cheap electric heater that you plug in, make sure it has the tip over safety feature so if you knock it over it will turn off and just keep it on wherever your feet are and it works beautifully.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    these look pretty cool, mate. where can i get hold of a pair?
    I don't know really, I found them by accident a few years ago at the end of a normal food store, they were extra cheap so they were place right at the counter. So I bought a pair :P

But after that I've only found them on the internet. Search for maybe down shoes or down socks and I think you'll find, good luck!