Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am still amazed at how many people haven't figured out Durumu's maze. But after this week, Spoils is pretty close too.
    I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

Garalon was completely unkillable with trolls in the raid
    You can kill Durumu with more than half of the raid dead
    Not sure about Dark Shamans and General Nazgrim because I haven't attempted them.

So for me it's Garalon.

durumu is a breeze compared to garalon pre nerf. t16 pretty much everything is horrible past sha.

I've heard that anyone can open boxes during Spoils, that's going to lead to some... interesting LFRs.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

imo, Lei Shen was annoying if simply for the LFR heroes trying to micromanage a fairly easy encounter.

I couldn't finish Spoils LFR this week because the level of stupidity was just too fucking high, even for the LFR.

Durumu. That maze is ridiculous and the only time I survived it was when someone marked themselves so we could all follow him. I stopped doing that wing purely because of that fight.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2013-10-12 at 05:59 AM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Duru and Garalon for sure. dark shamans next because of the clusterfuck it becomes when no1 knows how to move outta shit.

protectors can be terrible as well with bads.

I have not even killed Galakras because my groups have been so horrible. x.x

But like others have said, Duru and Garalon were awful too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Durumu...I loathe that fight, in all modes not just LFR for that matter.

I can't believe there aren't more Spoils comments, though I play tank so maybe that's what makes the earlier fights not so bad. I can't vote durmumu cause you can kill the guy with 5 people alive after the first maze phase I'd also say lei shen but people *slowly* got better at him. Spoils though...I've tried to queue for the 3rd wing 6 times, all 6 were on spoils all 6 got to / were at 10 stacks of determination and still wiped forcing me to leave for my sanity. I can honestly say not even Lei Shen, whom I used to dread for my runestones, gave me this much trouble.

The other tank can't stay on his side of the room, "lol i went wrong side" 2/3 pulls. Matter swap insta-gib 99.9% of the time, bombs on mantid side insta-gib 99.9% of the time not to mention the abysmal dps and situational awareness of all the other ground effects. Why on earth don't the green boxes work on LFR? They remove the mob that gives an uber buff upon death?

I haven't gotten to see Malkorok or Thok on lfr since every queue is stuck and stays stuck on spoils...so spoils it is for me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing has ever been more consistently worse than Madness.

From the very first week till the very last week I ran it, there was always the at least 50% chance that we would cruise along for 8-10 minutes, then get to "single target the tentacles" and not single target the tentacles.

Honestly, I don't blame the people in LFR, I blame Blizzard for making it entirely non-obvious that an obvious AoE target wasn't susceptible to AoE. It did get tiring after like 6 or 9 months or however long it was.

I did the third wing of LFR for the first time last night and my group got Spoils down on the third try. You just have to even out the DPS on both sides and it's a breeze
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Deleted
    As I started playing again in April I haven't seen T14/T15 bosses prior to nerf in LFR so do not know how they were before.
    But so far worst one IMHO is Spoils of Pandaria. This fight is so punishing on standard LFR groups weakness - very low DPS, AFK and doing whatever you want to do.
    Durumu maze can kill 10 people and rest can still kill him. Shamans can kill bunch of people and rest can still kill him (unless people die very early). I was on Garalon fight where around 10 (maybe a bit more) were alive from 30% and still managed to kill him.
    But on Spoils if you have raid of low DPS people or AFKers there is no way you will kill enough mobs on time until you get several stacks of Determination. Add to that people who do not know what to do when they get bomb and you have recipe for disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    T14: Garalon - Pre-nerf it was a trolls wet dream. Plus it was already a little overtuned as far as outgoing damage and required coordination (or rather, requiring 1 person to be smart and 24 other people to stay out of his way).

T15: I almost want to say Ji-Kun, I think it's the fight I've wiped on the most. Probably Lei Shen though. Requires too much explanation, has too many mechanics for LFR.

T16: Dark Shaman - Too much stuff going on. Storms, Tornadoes, Walls, Ash Falls, adds not being killed. Most of it deals a little too much damage as well. It's chaos. With 3 tanks the fight is trivial though. They could simplify this fight A LOT by removing the tank debuff from Haromm in LFR, allowing you to split them up with just 2 tanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Durumu. That maze is ridiculous and the only time I survived it was when someone marked themselves so we could all follow him. I stopped doing that wing purely because of that fight.
    Eye sore does hardly any damage on LFR and the beam is very easy to avoid. I really don't get how so many people can die to it every single time.

Lei'Shen was especially annyoing during the first few weeks after pinnacle opened.
    However, in my opinion, it got a lot better over time - something that can't exactly be said about some other fights.
    Spoils is a good bet too for an encounter that could be a PITA for a long time to come. People either don't open enough crates or - which happens way more often - open too many.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-10-12 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    lfr in general?

That would be all the fights in LFR because 90% of the people in LFR are either AFK, or completely awful. Usually I just AFK, because really it's not worth my time at all. Easier to just wander around and watch twitch streams on my other monitor of something somewhat interesting.

That being said, I haven't touched SoO LFR and I don't plan to, after watching 10+ people die to Durumu every week because they can't figure out how to walk in a circle I have no desire to do instances with random people anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    That would be all the fights in LFR because 90% of the people in LFR are either AFK, or completely awful. Usually I just AFK, because really it's not worth my time at all.
    You complain about people being aweful and afking, while doing exactly the same? Makes sense indeed.

Deleted
    ultraxion lfr towards the end of cata with no ppl carrying lfr grps.. just omg.. that showed me how much your average lfr player is capable of " stand still and press one button on fading light?"-"cant do it man its too much its too much!!"