Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Ahh...is that how they resolve? I'm going to have to start paying more attention until the next batch of new cards affect the meta. Thanks. I've never really had a situation like that tbh until then.
    It should be quite a common sight to be honest, Naxx brought that change exactly because it also added a ton of deathrattles. Imagine, for example, a Creeper and an Unstable Ghoul die together to aoe. If Creeper was played first the spiderlings die to Ghoul's explosion, otherwise they spawn after it. A ton of similar interactions happen all over the place, I guess it's just that Sylvanas was the first one you remembered. :P

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It should be quite a common sight to be honest, Naxx brought that change exactly because it also added a ton of deathrattles. Imagine, for example, a Creeper and an Unstable Ghoul die together to aoe. If Creeper was played first the spiderlings die to Ghoul's explosion, otherwise they spawn after it. A ton of similar interactions happen all over the place, I guess it's just that Sylvanas was the first one you remembered. :P
    You would think, but I don't typically have multiple deathrattles resolving as I primarily play an older Zeta priest deck and an aggro mage. I think I run belchers, sylvanas, and then ones that won't have that situation like loot hoarders or leper gnomes. That was the first time someone killed my death rattle with an on board proc with another on board proc rattle. I'm also not a great player, so perhaps it's more prevalent over rank 12.
    BAD WOLF

I was playing a druid, (Just fast mix of some cards, which did look like Token, but was far from it tbh), and was against this warrior. I was at 1 hp, and the warrior had like 2 health but something like 23 armor? something about that, and a Force + Innervate and Savage Roar would have done him in, so I used the Force of Nature, and an innervate, and he conceded, while I just faked the combo, as I did not have a single Roar in hand x)

Myself playing a rogue, my opponent played Faceless twice, copying my Ragnaros with both.
    One of his Rags killed mine, other hit me in the face. Opponent was at 6 HP at the time, and probably thinking he'll win next turn.

Not so fast, mister.

Class ability -> hit him in the face. He is at five.
    Blade flurry -> he is at four.
    Two SI:7 agents, each hitting for two -> Good bye.

Funniest? Probably when I was just starting out when everyone was trying to get 3 victories for the Hearthsteed. I built up my deck a bit before challenging people and actually ran into a default mage set pretty early on. Was pretty fun countering it.

Deleted
    I still feel sorry for the guy but;

I was playing Priest and he/she was playing Control Warrior. So the game went like you would expect; whatever I threw at him would get destroyed pretty quickly while he gained lots of armor in the meantime. So he was at 30 HP + 16 Armor or so when I got Grommash Hellscream + Defender of Argus from a Thoughtsteal. So I thought "feck it Ill smash him with his own cards just for fun, I won't win anyway". Threw down Grom, used Inner Fire to make him 9/9 and then used Holy Smite on Grom to make him 14/7 (or something). Then attacked and bringing him down to 30 HP + 2 Armor. So what did my opponent do? He threw down HIS Grommash, used his Deathspite axe (or whatever it's called) on me to enrage Grom (it only had 1 charge left so it rattled doing 1 damage to Grom bla bla). And he attacked my face with everything he got. Putting me down to.. 5-6 HP or so. He tought; Ha! I have 32 HP total.. you can't kill me.. However.. In the next turn, I Faceless Manipulated my Grom and used Defender of Argus on Both to make them 16/7 or so and attacked his face.. killing him exactly (2x 16 damage = 32 damage for those who can't count). He's probably still pissed off and I can't blame him :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Was playing on my mate's iPad while building a Shaman deck for him, then watched as he messed around with some of the ones he'd made himself (he has money to burn so just bought a shitload of packs). One of them was a Secrets Mage with literally every secret doubled in coupled with spells and SP minions/Ele/Wyrm.

Not a great deck but hilarious to play. He had a board FULL of crap like Duplicated sheeps and Mirror Images plus one or two others... opponent plays Rag. Secret pops and Rag gets mirrored onto my mate's board.

He's got a full seven minions now. So of course, RNG being RNG, opponent's Rag just snipes my mate's.

And then his second Duplicate popped. So my mate lays Rag down again, which of course goes for face. Opponent's Rag then shoots my mate's Rag AGAIN.

You can guess what happened next right? Yep - second Duplicated Rag placed, shot face, then was sniped next turn.

My mate was actually yelling at his iPad XD
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Faceless manipulator combined with reincarnate plus my ragnaros hitting one one of the kel'thuzads. GG.
    Would have been another one if he didn't have his searing totem up. It's games like this that make me wish there was a grumpy "shut up" button to reply to the "well played" when the opponent knows they've won.

10+ Year Old Account
    it is not a single game but rather 12 consecutive games ( lost 1st game somehow ) in arena. drafted 3 flamestrikes, 1 blizzard and 3 fireballs with an insanely balanced curve of minions means you just rule the board no matter what. i hardly lost any hp in those said 12 games as well, worths noting i guess.
    http://imgur.com/opS0fEx

p.s: direct link doesn't work for me somehow. i used a link from imgur.com, is it related ?
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    it is not a single game but rather 12 consecutive games ( lost 1st game somehow ) in arena. drafted 3 flamestrikes, 1 blizzard and 3 fireballs with an insanely balanced curve of minions means you just rule the board no matter what. i hardly lost any hp in those said 12 games as well, worths noting i guess.
    http://imgur.com/opS0fEx

p.s: direct link doesn't work for me somehow. i used a link from imgur.com, is it related ?
    I hope I have your luck! I drafted a mage deck last night. 4 fireballs. 3 water elementals. 2 flamestrikes. 1 pyroblast. It even has Hogger in it.

MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

So happy I got to do this =) I stole deathwing with my first thoughtsteal and was hoping I would get to do this. Those shield bashes were wasted and I thought I was going to lose because of stealing two and not getting to use them. I was saving my cabal shadow priests all game to steal the armorsmiths but he wasn't running them. Getting two worthless shieldbashes, an acolyte of pain and that deathwing almost cost me the game but I managed to kill all his legendaries and survive regardless. (Killed baron geddon, Ragnaros, Grom, Sylvanas, Cairne, Deathwing)
    Last edited by manybadgers; 2014-10-11 at 03:06 AM.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

7+ Year Old Account
    I once in Arena around 6-8 wins had a mage misclick his pyro and hit my totem. I then top decked and won the game. If I was that mage I would have raged soooo hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Deleted
    I've had a few wins where the other player times out every turn and does nothing. Not sure if it was a network problem or if they were just trying to loose for some reason. Pretty funny though...

I've had tons of losses due to queing up and running off to do something quick and forgetting I que'd up.

Just had a great one in arena:

I'm playing hunter vs. priest. I had a bunch of minions on the board, including a 4/1 azure drake, and snipe and freezing trap secrets, with my opponent at 13 with a single 5/5 tiger on the board. He has like 8 cards to my one hunter's mark, though, so if he clears my board, I'm doomed.

He plays an auchenai soulpriest, and snipe triggers. I'm thinking "damn, it's not going to die and he'll just kill my 4/1". And then it dies. Oh yeah, spell power, right... forgot about that. Apparently my opponent had as well, as he went on to heal my drake back up to 4/3. He sits there stunned for a while, tries to clear my drake with his tiger just to get it frozen, and then ends his turn. He then conceded (I had drawn lethal, but he hadn't seen that yet, just conceded because it was as good as done).

It was a victory that had me laughing for a while. Mostly because I know that if I were in my opponent's place, I'd have made the exact same mistakes. Spellpower snipe is not something you see every day .

7+ Year Old Account
    Fun times with mill druid. xx
    /2 WTB GF

Deleted
    I like the new priest combo with zombies
    1 x auchenai soulpriest
    2 x Zombie chow
    1 x Baron Riverdale
    1 x circle of healing
    In one turn, 20 damage to the enemy :P

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Webspinner RNG hillarity:
    1st game, turn 3, King Krush. Won the game before I got to play him.
    2nd game, turn 5, The Beast. Won before I could play it.
    3rd game, turn 3, Maexxna. Won before I could play her.

Webspinner can really be hillarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had one now with my mage against a priest.

Using Mirror Entity I stole my opponents Ragnaros, also happened to lay down a Duplicate. He destroyed my Ragnaros with a Shadow Word Death, got 2 Ragnaros'. In two turns we ended up with three Ragnaros' on the board with some other minor minions, I drew another Duplicate, decided "Why not?" He destroyed my Rag again and I got another 2 Ragnaros'.

5 Ragnaros in one game was amazing, he conceded of course... Getting close to making this secret deck as fan as the priest random decks
    Last edited by Orby; 2014-11-06 at 07:12 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Just had one now with my mage against a priest.

Using Mirror Entity I stole my opponents Ragnaros, also happened to lay down a Duplicate. He destroyed my Ragnaros with a Shadow Word Death, got 2 Ragnaros'. In two turns we ended up with three Ragnaros' on the board with some other minor minions, I drew another Duplicate, decided "Why not?" He destroyed my Rag again and I got another 2 Ragnaros'.

5 Ragnaros in one game was amazing, he conceded of course... Getting close to making this secret deck as fan as the priest random decks
    #rekt
    Duplicate can be amazing.