10+ Year Old Account

dafuq is wrong with flash

videos stop, play like 1-2 sec and stop.

Deleted
    Flash Gordon? Nothing! Awesome film - hell it even has Brian Blessed in wings!

On youtube i guess? had the same thing, video would start without sound then play "ERROR". Refreshing the page helped until it started to happen even more frequently. This was through firefox though chrome seems to be working fine, but i dont use it as often. Recently there was an uppdate however so its been ok for now. Check for any uppdates.

10+ Year Old Account
    If YouTube, videos playing fine for me, however the Flash plugin (Firefox) has crashed on me a few times tonight. Was fine again after page refresh each time. That's happened to me a few other times though.

Same, flash looks crap

15+ Year Old Account
    Flash and Google Crome = random freezes of the pc.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If enough people start using dafuq it should appear in the dictionary next year.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a firefox user flash just stopped working properly once they made some huge changes to it around 11.4. The version I use, without any hiccups or issues is version 11.3.202.235 and alot of people swear by it. I'm sure there are many "security" updates since 11.3 seeing as it's on 11.9 but all I need it for is flash games and youtube.

Feel free to download it @ : http://www.oldapps.com/flash_player.php
    Adobe flash uninstaller @ : http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...r-windows.html

I dont know how necessary the uninstaller is but I have tried updating and to eliminate issues I just run it.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i use firefox