Poll: Which city do you Han g out at the most?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I spent very little time in any capital, but I spent most of what time I do spent in the Shrine in the Vale, suits my needs as it's in Pandaria, and has everything I need nice and close together (engineer = auction house, bank, mailbox, vendor and repairs all on top of each other, with reforge/transmog etc like 10 seconds away)

10+ Year Old Account
    Shrine at the moment because I can get everywhere pretty easy. Even though I'd like to spend more time in Darnassus, but it is deserted and I like to have players running around etc :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Forced to be in SW, would like to be in ironforge or darnasuss, damn blizzard wont put the same necessities in the other cities

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    Shrine... with Xrealm zones I see not much point in hanging around Lagrimmar, and Fartwind city (which is one of the ugliest cities ingame anyhow....)
    Shrine aswell of Stormwind and Orgrimmar are not x-Realm Zoned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Stormwind/Orgrimmar.
    Although I really miss Ironforge on my Alliance...

Deleted
    Ogr and UC

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Shrine aswell of Stormwind and Orgrimmar are not x-Realm Zoned.
    They're not? I guess my realm is just too populated... well... I know it is
    Anyhow, Orgrimmar is a nice city imo, nice to hang around there with alts... Stormwind is just shit regardless.

Orgrimmar will always be my home.

I can remember my first toon, running through the desert of Durotar, I found Razor Hill and was like "Wow this is a big place. Look at all the people!" Then a quest sent me even further north to Orgrimmar. I loved the detail and magnitude of the world as I ran through it. I came upon those massive, imposing gates of Orgrimmar, I was floored. And as I entered the city, multi-tiered, zeppelins, players running around, the hustle and bustle, winding alleys, storefronts...my mind was blown.

O.O "I'm setting my hearthstone here..."

Deleted
    You can't really hang out anywhere except Orgrimmar/Stormwind/shrine because of ports and shizz.

Not really a capital, but Shrine since all of MoP.
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    Darnassus is my favourite and when I play I like to sit there the most. I don't like that I'm forced to go to Stormwind, which is a burning crowded wreck. It's not nice and I dislike it.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it's not either sides respective Shrine, I'm either in Ironforge on my Alliance or Thunder Bluff on my Horde.

Orgrimmar, cause I love the music.

10+ Year Old Account
    As my achieve work changes, so does where I stay. I'd say for this expansion it goes:

Shrine (most time) -> Dalaran -> Stormwind (least time)

Deleted
    Thunderbluff on my horde characters, Ironforge on my alliance characters. Dalaran when I get bored of either city.

Deleted
    I like to be out and about but my favorite city is Dalaren, i always become nostalgic there.

I prefer Ironforge, but Stormwind has everything useful in it, so during the day I go to SW, at night I go to IF, it's nice and quiet

If SW and IF offered the same things, I'd stick to Ironforge x100.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetola View Post
    Orgrimmar will always be my home.

I can remember my first toon, running through the desert of Durotar, I found Razor Hill and was like "Wow this is a big place. Look at all the people!" Then a quest sent me even further north to Orgrimmar. I loved the detail and magnitude of the world as I ran through it. I came upon those massive, imposing gates of Orgrimmar, I was floored. And as I entered the city, multi-tiered, zeppelins, players running around, the hustle and bustle, winding alleys, storefronts...my mind was blown.

O.O "I'm setting my hearthstone here..."
    Damn, I had the exact same experience!

10+ Year Old Account
    whatevers the portal/trade hub at that moment so shat during tbc, dala during wotlk, org/sw during cata, and i dont play mop so wouldnt know

10+ Year Old Account
    Orgrimmar, mostly because there is portal to pandaria and reforger. If they add this things to other cities i'd sit in thunder bluff most likely.