- Utter Joke
    - roflstompzergthru
    - pretty easy
    - incredibly easy

That answers you question I guess.

- Joke
    How big of a joke are we talking here?

Deleted
    As stated, you can bruteforce pretty much every encounter.

I did 10/13 heroic in one night with an unprepared group a while back and most only had 2-3 hc experience pre-5.4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    Those 3 scenarios you just said aren't even experience problems, they are the problem of a person that has been repeatedly beaten over the face with a mallet. Obviously they would go in and read the mechanics at the very least and understand "Hey, This giant frost pulse hurts everyone around me, lets not stand in the raid wtih it". We did a 10man clear this week for shits n giggles and brute forced every single mechanic to the point where we killed Council without a tank for half the fight. 1 Heal / 1 Tank / 8 DPS in most cases, the instance Post-20% nerf is a total joke even for people without extensive experience in H-ToT. Lei Shen 10man also has never been an exceedingly difficult fight and the Ball lightning's tickle. Static shock can be immuned/solo soaked by like 5-6 classes/specs and Thunderstruck is a normal mode mechanic (as is the other 2, but yeah, nothing changes). H-ToT was cleared by people with 525ish ilevel Pre-20% nerf...Post-20% with 555 is a joke.
    Whatever, Mate. As a heroic raider its so easy for you to say "ooooh this is soooooo easy now ayone can clear it" Therefor implying anyone finding it difficult is some kind of baddie.

The truth is that 90% of raiders don't clear the content that HC raiders do and shouldn't be expected to play at the same level. Frostbite on frostking WILL fuck you over if not dealt with properly. It's not a simple (dont stack with others) it must b soaked by more than on group of people in a rotation. Uless you have multiple rogues to smokebomb it.

A badly placed thunderstruck during Lei Shen HC burn phase WILL dick your tanks/melee over.

By making out that HC ToT is a joke to people only doing normal you're setting those people up for a bad time.

Most of the people replying here are people who cleared 12 or 13/13 hc pre 5.4. Ofc the instance will be a joke to them. For a full group of normal mode raiders? Not so much

15+ Year Old Account
    OP here. Did a group, but just with 3 guildmates and rest randoms.
    Up until Animus it was indeed a joke and felt like LFR. Dark Animus took us a few wipes and we stopped after him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    The truth is that 90% of raiders don't clear the content that HC raiders do and shouldn't be expected to play at the same level. Frostbite on frostking WILL fuck you over if not dealt with properly. It's not a simple (dont stack with others) it must b soaked by more than on group of people in a rotation. Uless you have multiple rogues to smokebomb it.
    Stack on frostbite? Multiple rogues to smobebomb in 10m? Not necessarily. We never used rogues for this mechanic. In 25m we always spread out and either let that person die or they popped their CDs like Dispersion and we healed through it. This meant there was little to no room for error elsewhere throughout the fight.

Given I facerolled Lei Shen 10 HC this week (my first time, since I'm a 25m player) without everyone in full normal 2/2 upgraded SoO gear and with 2 or 3 DPS dead at the end of 2nd transition and still managed to kill it I am not going to buy you cannot brute force Council 10m HC with the tactic I mentioned. You shouldn't even get 2 frostbites, but if you do, the 2nd person either dies and stays dead (if battle res was already used) or gets patched up but then you are so far into the fight it should be almost dead.

Council gets a lot easier with more gear. Its like that for a lot of fights except Dark Animus. Legendary cloaks can even bite you in the ass there, especially on 25m.
    Last edited by mmoc41a7fbf474; 2013-10-16 at 03:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Council gets a lot easier with more gear. Its like that for a lot of fights except Dark Animus. Legendary cloaks can even bite you in the ass there, especially on 25m.
    Even Animus is easier with more gear and the 20% nerf, as the dps required for nuking it used to be quite obscene, now it's nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    With 555 gear you will roflstompzergthru everything except animus and lei shen.

With 20% nerf being at ilvl 530s would feel like previous 550s, which means 550ish gear will feel like 570s
    20 ilvls =/= 20%