Purrloin
    Liepard
    Throh
    Spritzee
    Aromatisse
    Skrelp
    Dragalge
    Yveltal

We'll from that list Y has the best pokemons Id say. Tyranitar and cloyster are great, and heracross to. Im afraid Dragalge will suck trough, but I also hear clawitzer to be meh.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Nothing, honestly. Anything you can't get in X or Y you can get via the trading thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastila Shan View Post
    Nothing, honestly. Anything you can't get in X or Y you can get via the trading thing.
    Bingo, just go to a wifi hotspot and you can easily get some trades going.
    But im a big pokemon nerdmanchild so i'm getting both anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Bingo, just go to a wifi hotspot and you can easily get some trades going.
    But im a big pokemon nerdmanchild so i'm getting both anyways
    I seen a guy at Walmart buy 3 of each. I just couldn't understand why. I bought Y and that's it. But I'm not one of these "catch them all" people. I started watching the show when I was a kid and basically play the same way as Ash did. I catch the ones I want and build a team. I don't want them all, I want to steam roll with highly trained pokemon. Quality over quantity and all that.

Deleted
    I seen a guy at Walmart buy 3 of each. I just couldn't understand why. I bought Y and that's it. But I'm not one of these "catch them all" people. I started watching the show when I was a kid and basically play the same way as Ash did. I catch the ones I want and build a team. I don't want them all, I want to steam roll with highly trained pokemon. Quality over quantity and all that.
    Maybe he is planning to run many copies at same time for farming shinies? I've seen some people do that

10+ Year Old Account
    X has Blue charizard.
    Y has lame charizard.

The choice is pretty obvious ^_^

Honestly it just depends on which one the pokemon on the list above you want.
    I chose X because I wanted Blue Charizard and Female MewTwo, but it's up to you.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Children's game.
    People often have more than one child.
    Na, the way he was talking, the guy knew about Pokemon. He had to be at least 30 too. All I remember is how he was going to get all 3 starters. I honestly didn't see a person below the age of 20 in my line. We grew up playing these games, Nintendo just didn't grow up with us. We still play them even if they're aimed at kids. Nostalgia and all that.

Deleted
    Na, the way he was talking, the guy knew about Pokemon. He had to be at least 30 too. All I remember is how he was going to get all 3 starters. I honestly didn't see a person below the age of 20 in my line. We grew up playing these games, Nintendo just didn't grow up with us. We still play them even if they're aimed at kids. Nostalgia and all that.
    Its probably the best casual game you can get <3 for life