Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    I just want 1 spoiler thats true. Just want. A trademark.. a model.. ANYTHING.
    I kinda hope they're all wrong, because all the spoilers I've read are so derivative of existing lore. I want the next expansion to show a spark of originality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I kinda hope they're all wrong, because all the spoilers I've read are so derivative of existing lore. I want the next expansion to show a spark of originality.
    I hope that too, but Blz cant make up anything new for now I think ( about lore )

WOW 6.0 Patch: The Time Walkers

10+ Year Old Account
    People focus on originality a little too much. While originality is cool but.... I think people shouldn't consider it a divine gift from the heavens.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Chillinal View Post
    I hope that too, but Blz cant make up anything new for now I think ( about lore )
    We have very nearly killed every major villain in the entire Warcraft universe so they damn well better get making more lore soon.

Frankly I think WoW has added very little new lore and really just expanded on or closed off lore from the RTS series. I suspect this is partly because the MMO has not been a very good format for storytelling in the past (although MoP has made leaps and bounds with that).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    People focus on originality a little too much. While originality is cool but.... I think people shouldn't consider it a divine gift from the heavens.
    It's completely necessary at this point, we're dangerously close to just recycling old lore over and over as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm beginning to think the Infinite Dragonflight will be created with the waters from the Well of Eternity. Or at least with the vial Soridormi had. Possibly to harness time traveling abilities? The cracks on the Infinite's scales look a bit like arcane residue.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert View Post
    I'm beginning to think the Infinite Dragonflight will be created with the waters from the Well of Eternity. Or at least with the vial Soridormi had. Possibly to harness time traveling abilities? The cracks on the Infinite's scales look a bit like arcane residue.
    In other ties between The Infinite Flight and Pandaria, look at the colors of the infinite. They look a an awful lot like a specific group of baddies we just killed. I wiSHA I could put my finger on which.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

10+ Year Old Account
    Time travel.

I bet its time travel. some end of the world "hey, the Bronze Dragonflight will save the heroes" moment where we can't go back to how things used to be.

kinda explains item squish.

I guess we'll find out in two weeks
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert View Post
    Since dragons lost their and became mortal, maybe new race could be some dragon mixed stuff? Just my guess

Quote Originally Posted by MetalheroDamien View Post
    They could also go with Halfblood Naga, which would allow them to have legs, which would be my prefered way of doing Naga. Then again, that assumes I believe any of this, which isn't the case.
    Possible. I could see them going the halfblood route for Naga, giving them legs. However, I too believe this "leak" is complete bullshit.

Fakk, its so exciting to read about this

I want it to be Time travel and and Experience the war between The 3 dwarf clans and I wanna see Lordaeron blossom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Original history they died.
    Also, 10/31 update?
    Halloween update?
    It's only the 24th today?
    Can we declare this leak long dead and stop beating it?
    1. I said I was late to the party.
    2. I only said the statement reminded me instantly of Salandria; I didn't pay much mind to the date at the time.
    3. If open discussion cannot take place within a forum built on the premise of allowing such discourse, then where can it take place, and how do I get there? (At the moment, by your dismissive tone, it surely isn't here.)
    4. Was there anything in the above that is unclear to you? If so, please drop a PM to me so I may better explain it to you.

#FlightIsImportant

Deleted
    I still don't understand how this vague pile of numbers and letters can be considered a spoiler at all. Let alone solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The only two halfbloods in Warcraft are Mok'nathal (Orc + Ogre, obvious Horde-only race), and Half Elf.
    Garona... not that I think this *leak* is even 10% true lol.

Also I can't believe no one has said this but if the alliance are getting Guilneas you know horde would get something. .. I would think ZG. It's sitting out they in the world completely accesable and now we have a troll warchief.

Deleted
    It's completely necessary at this point, we're dangerously close to just recycling old lore over and over as it is.
    I've got a friend who doesn't play wow anymore because there was no known lore in MoP (or very little). He complains that we aren't fightning any important villains. I'm sure he's not the only one who feels like that (non-raider; seeing the content is what he loves).

Be careful what you wish for. Pandaria was quite "original" in comparison to existing Warcraft stories/settings/tropes. Sure, it was derivative from "Omg Fighting Pandas and other Chinese Mythos!" but from a Warcraft standpoint, it was fairly fresh. And a lot of folks hated it.

A lot of folks loved it, too, so it's a toss-up.

I'm thinking we'll get another "filler" expansion this time around, like Cataclysm. Fewer new zones, less original content (lots of recycling). They could do a Time Travel theme and pull this off easily. They'll re-use storylines and put a slight twist on them, re-use zones or art assets, etc., and it will buy their team time to create more original content for a future expansion (making that one on par with Wrath or Pandaria in terms of richness and newness).

Deleted
    Sounds like someones mumbling when he has been alone in the dark for 3 months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    I'm thinking we'll get another "filler" expansion this time around, like Cataclysm. Fewer new zones, less original content (lots of recycling). They could do a Time Travel theme and pull this off easily. They'll re-use storylines and put a slight twist on them, re-use zones or art assets, etc., and it will buy their team time to create more original content for a future expansion (making that one on par with Wrath or Pandaria in terms of richness and newness).
    Pandaria was (quote from someone, greg perhaps) supposed to be the: "Calm before the storm." I doubt they'll make a "filler" expansion (filler in the sense of lore like pandaria was). Also you have to keep in mind their development team is substantially larger than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Pandaria was (quote from someone, greg perhaps) supposed to be the: "Calm before the storm." I doubt they'll make a "filler" expansion (filler in the sense of lore like pandaria was). Also you have to keep in mind their development team is substantially larger than before.
    Yeah, and neither Burning crusade or Wrath were fillers like Cataclysm. Cata was an exception in this sense.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    I'm thinking we'll get another "filler" expansion this time around, like Cataclysm
    Yeah I'm sure after moving all of their development team from Titan back into core games, a large part of which was WoW, the largest dev team they've had since before the game launched, their first Blizzcon after a hiatus, when subs are at their lowest in a long time, and when Cata proved to be a disaster...

They're going to give us a 'filler' expansion like cata. Because any of that makes sense. Mabye if they're trying to ruin their company so they can all retire early?
    BAD WOLF