Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    this is not a premade same random bgs, with same skill level, stop fucking crying
    if you can't see their name get `arial` font and put it in game folder, google will help, and whola you see the names, this is yes the ONLY blizzard's fault
    for people thinking there are more cheating and botting goes in russian realms no fucking way, same shit story everywhere, CN, US, EU realms especially early mornings
    you are playing against them not with them, so communication is not a problem
    as you don't fucking imaging what happeing on Cruelty/Crueldad battlegroup lateley when they put spanish and english speaking realms together on same team, always losing teams,stomping by germans, coz some spanish fuckers keep speaking spanish and do their things, while english speaking do as they used to

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    this is not a premade same random bgs, with same skill level, stop fucking crying
    if you can't see their name get `arial` font and put it in game folder, google will help, and whola you see the names, this is yes the ONLY blizzard's fault
    for people thinking there are more cheating and botting goes in russian realms no fucking way, same shit story everywhere, CN, US, EU realms especially early mornings
    you are playing against them not with them, so communication is not a problem
    as you don't fucking imaging what happeing on Cruelty/Crueldad battlegroup lateley when they put spanish and english speaking realms together on same team, always losing teams,stomping by germans, coz some spanish fuckers keep speaking spanish and do their things, while english speaking do as they used to
    Mad much?
    its a fact that the russians cheats more. just look at every ranked RBG / 5v5 team

Quote Originally Posted by Unproven View Post
    its a fact that the russians cheats more. just look at every ranked RBG / 5v5 team
    Any proofs of cheating? And you obviously don't know what is win trading. You need to google how to get 2k+ rating and see what is it in before saying it's cheats. Just money.

Quote Originally Posted by Rofos View Post
    Any proofs of cheating? And you obviously don't know what is win trading. You need to google how to get 2k+ rating and see what is it in before saying it's cheats. Just money.
    uhhhm... wait.. what?
    did you honestly just type, write, think that win trading isent cheating?
    you gotta be russian right?

Quote Originally Posted by Unproven View Post
    uhhhm... wait.. what?
    did you honestly just type, write, think that win trading isent cheating?
    you gotta be russian right?
    Even europeans do that. Win trading isn't cheating like speedhacks or flyhacks. By cheats i meant those two. You can't say that russians=win trades just because some naked guys are in the top.

Deleted
    I've done random bg's loads in the past few days and in 5 or so games the horde team has been all russians(some of them horrible, some of them outstanding in terms of ass whooping we have given/taken). And the problem i have with them is that tooltips go apesh!t when you mouse over them(huge tooltip with just ' ... ' as name). And the fact that SUF doesn't like them at all. It shows all the playernames as questionmarks, or some even without any names.

Quote Originally Posted by Doril View Post
    I've done random bg's loads in the past few days and in 5 or so games the horde team has been all russians(some of them horrible, some of them outstanding in terms of ass whooping we have given/taken). And the problem i have with them is that tooltips go apesh!t when you mouse over them(huge tooltip with just ' ... ' as name). And the fact that SUF doesn't like them at all. It shows all the playernames as questionmarks, or some even without any names.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7339955422

3 russian holypalas. "Why did you attack ?????????????? ? I said to attack ????????????? !
    Same with the cyrillic names. Dont help either.

15+ Year Old Account
    From WoW, Dota2, I find russian gamers obnoxious like no other. I really disslike the element of team play getting deminshed with their cryllic spam that noone else understand.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-10-15 at 10:25 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Its hilarious to see people defend the obvious wintrading that comes from russians in particular.
    Although looking at the RBG-ladders it seems like they have removed alot of people above 3k rating
    the last couple of days. Seems like they might actually be hunting down the exploiters for once?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Its hilarious to see people defend the obvious wintrading that comes from russians in particular.
    Although looking at the RBG-ladders it seems like they have removed alot of people above 3k rating
    the last couple of days. Seems like they might actually be hunting down the exploiters for once?
    They often do when it becomes too obvious and as you say Russia has been a hotspot for just that for a long time
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    From WoW, Dota2, I find russian gamers obnoxious like no other. I really disslike the element of team play getting deminshed with their cryllic spam that noone else understand.
    It's not nearly as bad as all those netherlandish players with their goddam hozen language everywhere going "ik ook ook".

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyonis View Post
    Thing is, communication with these players is rather hard. I personally speak multiple languages, but I don't understand a word of russian! How can you pvp if you don't understand each other?
    As long as you're only FACING them I don't see how this is a problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's not nearly as bad as all those netherlandish players with their goddam hozen language everywhere going "ik ook ook".
    Hehe well ditch ppl are generally excellent at english. I know a few curse words and offending comments to set them in place if they go over the top
    Dutch friends <3

Deleted
    Its far more horrible with cyrilic letters because that shit makes no sense. Atleast dutch uses the same alphabet as the rest of us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its far more horrible with cyrilic letters because that shit makes no sense. Atleast dutch uses the same alphabet as the rest of us.
    All major non-english languages suffer from the same problem. French, germans, russians they are all spoken by millions so they are less hesitant to speak english overall, problem with russia is that so few of them are decent at it so they stick to russia in a international gaming setting no matter what.
    It comes out as arrogant and annoying whoever does it just that russians do it ALOT.

Dont get me started on them russians queuing for Dota 2 West Europe servers and sit there and spam their shit to the frustration to everyone else who with varying degrees at least try to communicate in english.

I hate them so bad.

Deleted
    Haha, I never looked at my own language that way :P
    But like said, we (dutch people) hardly ever speak our own language in WoW and use English like were supposed to on a EN-Realm.

Deleted
    The idea was to fix the addons showing all messed up with russian players. Not to change every single font my game uses. But thanks anyways. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rofos View Post
    When you see people at the top of the ladder with either crap, ungemmed, or unenchanted gear that's usually a massive give away.

cyrillic is same latin alpahbet as english dutch german etc + some own letters
    would the english/russian person understand your ÈÃÌåñăü letters??! no,it's same for everyone
    man your are faceing them , they are not with you in team to communicate
    people are just scared of and don't like russians ,admit it, from communistic times during cold war coz USA imposed so
    how would you feel if instead of russians there would be asian players?