Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    I`m still confused about the whole ore shuffling. perhaps i need to spend mroe time with it to get it working. Granted i have around 200k atm and wont really need to do anything i`m still interested how much i could make with spending like 30 min a day!
    With 200k I can gain ~200k

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    you can make it in less than a week with ore shuffle

also you can just farm skyshards, farm 10 of them, sell alani mount for ~25-50k depending on your server,
    I havent got a single Sky Shard in 4 months of doing daily quests there...

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    With 200k I can gain ~200k
    So you basically just buy ore, prospect it, and vendor the gems? I wish ore was that cheap on my server.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

What is ore shuffle even?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    What is ore shuffle even?
    buy ore. prospect, sell gems.
    Or make gems into items, disenchant items, sell enchanting mats.
    Whatever works out best on your server.

I've not done it in a while but I made loads of money back in wrath and cata on it in various forms.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    farm humanoids with treasure finding potion in a zone with good respawn. 30k can be done in 5-6 hours

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    farm humanoids with treasure finding potion in a zone with good respawn. 30k can be done in 5-6 hours
    Tried that didn't get no where near that much

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicski11z View Post
    Tried that didn't get no where near that much
    you need good gear/class and the right spot, for example as multidotter there's a good spot on Krasarang with Sauroks (on the beach in front of The Anglers), locks can farm on the cave in Kun-Lai (there are tricksters hidden under snow piles, one RoF will spawn them all)

if your server have a lot raiding guilds you can farm crocolisks in the Dread Wastes (lake-area) as there are no crocks on the Timeless Isle and prices are good

you can also farm for Townlong rares (if you have a gatherer char it's a big plus)

ok, enough tips for one post :P

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Destard;22886402]you need good gear/class and the right spot, for example as multidotter there's a good spot on Krasarang with Sauroks (on the beach in front of The Anglers), locks can farm on the cave in Kun-Lai (there are tricksters hidden under snow piles, one RoF will spawn them all)

if your server have a lot raiding guilds you can farm crocolisks in the Dread Wastes (lake-area) as there are no crocks on the Timeless Isle and prices are good

you can also farm for Townlong rares (if you have a gatherer char it's a big plus)

I have a lock and a gatherer.. The townlong rares mess me up fast

What are you supposed to actually get that gives that much? Greens?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Greens?? What is that?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    windwool cloths are 2g+ on most of servers (make PvP gear if you have a tailor), trade Spirit of Harmony for Golden Lotus (transmute for better profit), the rest is basically gold, gray items (vendor), greenies (vendor), Trillium and other profession mats from the chests

occasionally greens for transmog or BoE blues for leveling but that's something a bit more RNG

whats the best prof for pvp?

Ways to do that:
    Farm ore, melt it and sell it. I can farm it in, in a few days on my druid.
    Do dungeons as tank. Run fast. You earn 1-3 k per day depending how much you run.
    Sky golem prolly won't give you much more than 10-15k in a month. still decent.
    sell enchants. Ridiculously overpriced.
    Do dailies. Every day. It's slow in the beginning. Then when your brain bleeds out from your ears from repeating them over and over, you begin to see the money roll in from each quest.

- - - Updated - - -

engi/bs
    Engi specially if you do bgs. Speedboost doesn't work in arena. Still get the gloveenchant for damage
    bs just gives you much freedom when it comes to exactly what stats you want maxed, due to the 2 extra slots
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    windwool cloths are 2g+ on most of servers (make PvP gear if you have a tailor), trade Spirit of Harmony for Golden Lotus (transmute for better profit), the rest is basically gold, gray items (vendor), greenies (vendor), Trillium and other profession mats from the chests

occasionally greens for transmog or BoE blues for leveling but that's something a bit more RNG
    How much do spirit of harmony sell for roughly?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicski11z View Post
    How much do spirit of harmony sell for roughly?
    depends on your server's economy. On mine golden lotus are at 65g/ea minimum, so every SoH is worth 130g

Nope, not even close. 6 hours would give roughly 5-7k and we're talking very intense and grindy hard work.

Is there any link for TSM setup for Inscription? I cant fine any for 5.4 patch, Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Nope, not even close. 6 hours would give roughly 5-7k and we're talking very intense and grindy hard work.
    I was thinking the same was doing it for 3hrs made 3k

Deleted
    Im pretty sure the op wants to pay his subscription with gold because a 60 days gc is around 60k gold