World First SoO Thread - LFR Edition

Definitely need one of these this tier.

Remember, the following aren't allowed:

- Nation / region bashing
    - Flaming players / guilds
    - Spam / baiting

Please report and don't respond if someone else breaks the rules.

If you have issues with moderation, please contact an admin.

Good luck to all involved - This is the real competition we've all been waiting for.

**Edit: A bit of fun to make LFR less painful
    Last edited by jijuiji; 2013-10-15 at 01:17 PM.

Deleted
    This might actually be a valid achievement considering nowaday's retardism and the increasing difficulty of LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    I take it this guy is trying to get forum banned?
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

I fail to see how raising an interesting thread is trying to get myself forum banned - widely regarded as one of the hardest tiers blizz has invented, it is more than interesting to see who will get the world 1st in 2nd hardest raid format.

If you aren't going to post constructively please refrain from posting at all.

This should be a fun competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I'm firmly rooting for the US Alliance group that forms at 3:14PM EDT next Tuesday to finish it off at 5:27PM after replacing a total of 14 players over the three fights.
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2013-10-15 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Added region
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I'm firmly rooting for the US Alliance group that forms at 3:14PM EDT next Tuesday to finish it off at 5:27PM after replacing a total of 14 players over the three fights.
    Interesting, Although I think judging from previous tiers EU will be the favourites yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Moofarah View Post
    Interesting, Although I think judging from previous tiers EU will be the favourites yet again.
    Too many US normal/heroic raiders looking to get the Garrosh "choose a tier piece" drop (or the tier drops from Siege/Paragons) to let it get to EU. I'm guessing the same will happen in Flex today.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

We really don't need one of these. The race is already over.