I love Chinese Food

..I really hate making threads sharing videos, but I ran across something earlier today...

I'm convinced the people who make these videos just like to fuck with people and troll their way to millions of views. What do you guys think about this video?

The guy behind this is the guy behind Rebecca Black's Friday song and video. He uses these girls to make money and really has no intention of helping them become actual pop stars. If he did he'd get them vocal coaching and, you know, good songs. The guy's a scam artist but since he technically held up his end of the contract (producing the song and video, putting it on YouTube) there's not really much that can be done about it.

Except encourage parents to get their daughters training in singing and dancing so they know what they're in for with this stuff.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't decide if the guy is a scam artist or a jokester.

10+ Year Old Account
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    man I just can't get enough of that sweet chinese food.
    So freaking delicious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Much better version