GTA V ( Ps3) I could use a bit of help!

So, while I am playing Grand Theft Auto V, both single player and multiplayer on my PS3, I have some graphics issues. I use a HDMI cord on my large-ish HD TV. When I am running around on the game, mainly driving, I get a lot of pop ins. I know there is a few in the game and that doesn't matter to me, but it feels like the draw distance of it is messed up. It's mainly stuff that can be knocked down or destroyed, like signs, traffic lights, the light poles that hang over the streets, etc. I can drive up to them and they will pop up, but as soon as I back away or drive past them, they disappear again. It doesn't wait for me to get far away either, it's usually only a few feet from where I am, where I can easily see them disappear then reappear. Is this normal, or is there a problem? I also have a few other slight problems, like jagged graphics on some things, but it doesn't bother me much. Though this is quite noticeable and somewhat annoying to see, since it doesn't stay loaded more than a few seconds and when I am driving fast, I ram into these things before they even appear, then watch them disappear soon after I pass them.

I use the disc version, it's from a pre-ordered version if that changes anything.

Sounds like it might have something to do with your PS3 honestly. Like the gpu/hdd can't keep up.

It could be, I've had it for a while now but I really have rarely used it up until I got GTAV, I normally play on my Xbox. So it is close to new, from rare use.

Also forgot to add that it is a somewhat new problem I have noticed. It might've been there the whole time, but I just recently noticed the pop-ins that close. I've been playing it for a little over a week now.

ALSO! I use the HDMI cord from the WiiU, but the hookup is the exact same thing and it works fine from what I noticed. Just thought I should add that, though I don't think that is the problem.

I'm starting to notice a few more possible graphic glitches. When I'm flying, it takes -a lot- longer for the buildings to start looking like they should. And the lighting on some buildings at night flickers a lot. :/
    Last edited by Malgrain; 2013-10-18 at 01:30 AM.

Deleted
    Sounds like your PS3 is at the end of its life, I'm also playing GTA on the PS3 but I have none of the problems you have.