Bear RPS trinkets

So I think I got this right I mainly just need confirmation in regards to our second trinket as far as RPS goes in SoO (first trinket being vial of course)

H Talisman>H Rens>Reg tal>Reg Rens?

Basically I currently have H rens that I've been using and forgot that I had a reg talisman in my bank, but I think rens is better if comparing heroic to regular?

Oh and at this point in gear I'm fairly certain the expertise from rens is really nice.

Basically I currently have H rens that I've been using and forgot that I had a reg talisman in my bank, but I think rens is better if comparing heroic to regular?
    Depends how much Crit you have. Once you're crit capping passively from gear, yes.

So I'll use rens till 78%ish crit and can afford to drop the expertise while still being close to soft crit cap?

I wonder how successful it would be now to do like an open raid heroic tot pug.

I can tell you that with full normal SoO gear and no expertise trinket (I use CDR and talisman HC) I have 2065 expertise ABOVE the 5100 hard cap, and I had to reforge 2042 that much to be at 15.07% currently. My crit is at 78%