Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    You're just saying the same thing over and over in a different way, namely that you don't THINK it's true. I'm going to tell you again that those facts being truthful have ZERO dependence on whether you THINK or FEEL they are truthful history or not. They happened. It's documented in many places, including house and senate records. The people involved in the sequence of events can testify what happened.
    Incorrect. I'm telling you that the reasons explaining why you are wrong have been discussed umpteen times. That's the beauty of a message board, you can go back and explore. Of course you have to venture outside your bubble. Wear sunscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Incorrect. I'm telling you that the reasons explaining why you are wrong have been discussed umpteen times. That's the beauty of a message board, you can go back and explore. Of course you have to venture outside your bubble. Wear sunscreen.
    I know what a message board is. I also know what a forum is. Maybe you should follow your own advice - I presented the obvious facts pages and pages ago because people did not legitimately know or were choosing to ignore the facts which were leading them to believe it was the Republicans/Tea Party whom were responsible for the shutdown. After presenting the facts, many held on to their false beliefs of the sequence of events, and only 2 decided to engage the question presented. Of those two, neither presented a counter-argument - they just stated they don't believe Harry Reid caused the shutdown, even after knowing he did.

There was not "umpteen" discussions on the topic. These are also truthful histories you can find documented right here on this thread. You can also see that some people were aghast that I even suggested the truth. So much so they felt I was trolling them instead of evaluating the truthfulness of my statements. I know it's shocking, but people are responsible for their own discernment - not someone else.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
    ― Søren Kierkegaard
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

I know what a message board is. I also know what a forum is. Maybe you should follow your own advice - I presented the obvious facts pages and pages ago because people did not legitimately know or were choosing to ignore the facts which were leading them to believe it was the Republicans/Tea Party whom were responsible for the shutdown. After presenting the facts, many held on to their false beliefs of the sequence of events, and only 2 decided to engage the question presented. Of those two, neither presented a counter-argument - they just stated they don't believe Harry Reid caused the shutdown, even after knowing he did.

There was not "umpteen" discussions on the topic. These are also truthful histories you can find documented right here on this thread. You can also see that some people were aghast that I even suggested the truth. So much so they felt I was trolling them instead of evaluating the truthfulness of my statements. I know it's shocking, but people are responsible for their own discernment - not someone else.
    There are umpteen instances of the bullshit you're trying to espouse. It has been countered and debunked umpteen times. People weren't aghast, they weren't shocked, they were amused by your nonsense. That's the problem when you start believing your own bullshit. Your argument is flawed because your basic premise is flawed.

You aren't on a superior level of thought. You just don't recognize reality. Again, your acceptance isn't integral.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tea Baggers: "We want to repeal Obamacare, then you can have your government back!"
    Senate: "We're not negotiating on Obamacare, we can negotiate on other things though.
    Tea Baggers: "We want to defund Obamacare, then you can have your government back!"
    Senate: "We're not negotiating on Obamacare, we are fully willing to negotiate on anything else though."
    Tea Baggers: "We want to delay Obamacare, or we're going to default on the debt!!! Why aren't you negotiating?!"
    Senate: "*Sigh* Did you not hear us?"
    Tea Baggers: "No but we were j/k about the default, that would destroy the corporate interests we represent. Here you can have your government back... for now."
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Your argument is flawed because your basic premise is flawed.
    I wasn't aware historical factual events contained premises and arguments that validate their being. Do you not know where to apply logic? Factual events are truth. There is no debating their premises or evaluating if it's a logical statement. It's a single Boolean statement - it's either true or not true. Again, however you try to spin it, you can't change history. It's truth, and the truth is that Harry Reid is responsible for the shutdown. You can't argue that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I wasn't aware historical factual events contained premises and arguments that validate their being. Do you not know where to apply logic? Factual events are truth. There is no debating their premises or evaluating if it's a logical statement. It's a single Boolean statement - it's either true or not true. Again, however you try to spin it, you can't change history. It's truth, and the truth is that Harry Reid is responsible for the shutdown. You can't argue that.
    recorded history can be changed what cant be changed is the events that happened in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Since no one is actually discussing the topic anymore, and only debating who's telling the truth or not, I'm just going to put it to an end.

Locked.