WW weapon choice help.

My healer is going to be doing his offspec for thok, question, are Wu-Lai, Bladed Fan of the Consorts x 2 ilvl 522 better then Trident of Corrupted Waters off Immerses ilvl 553. Iv looked it up and a lot prefer 1h's but damn thats a big ilvl jump. Whatcha guys think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    My healer is going to be doing his offspec for thok, question, are Wu-Lai, Bladed Fan of the Consorts x 2 ilvl 522 better then Trident of Corrupted Waters off Immerses ilvl 553. Iv looked it up and a lot prefer 1h's but damn thats a big ilvl jump. Whatcha guys think?
    You are dual wielding, and your main hand and offhand are the same item level. You receive a two-handed weapon that is ten item levels or less above both. Choice: dual wield. The difference between the two hand and dual wielding will be arbitrary at best.

You are dual wielding, and your main hand and offhand are the same item level. You receive a two-handed wepaon that is more than ten item levels above your main hand. Choice: two-hander. The difference in stats and weapon damage on the two-hander should be significant enough to show a difference between it and your mainhand.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-PvE-Guide-5-4 it's all in there mate!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    The stats and the ilvl difference alone more than make up for double dancing steel and the slight advantage dualwield has right now. But he should definitely be on the look out for the 5 1h's you can get that are good for ww, atleast as an offspec.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    The stats and the ilvl difference alone more than make up for double dancing steel and the slight advantage dualwield has right now. But he should definitely be on the look out for the 5 1h's you can get that are good for ww, atleast as an offspec.
    Yeah our rogue could use them for main spec first, so most likely staff is best ilvl hes getting anytime soon, excluding flex.

- - - Updated - - -

Also do they favor crit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Yeah our rogue could use them for main spec first, so most likely staff is best ilvl hes getting anytime soon, excluding flex.

- - - Updated - - -

Also do they favor crit?
    For my ww (as my offspec currently) I am basically using my brm gear, which is haste to about 7500, respective hit/exp caps (have a few pieces I switch to lower exp for ww compared to brm, cursed hard exp cap) and then I try to match crit and mastery. It works fairly well as ww, but I've heard that crit is valued fairly high when mastery % reaches like 65%. I have no exacts on this and the ww thread could provide better info, I'm just sharing what I do so I don't have to use 2 completely different sets of agi gear (Sweet christ my mind would boggle).
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted

Also do they favor crit?
    I'd first like to address the haste soft-cap. This describes the necessary haste to be able to fill every GCD. Good values to go for now are between 6 and 8k, depending on what setbonuses you have, which trinkets you are using, how comfortable you are with your rotation, your latency, etc. I prefer the 7K mark, currently.

After reaching the haste soft-cap, there's 3 recommended ways to gem and reforge:

1. No T16 4set bonus and no Cooldown Reduction trinket: hit/exp caps > haste softcap > agility > crit > mastery > haste beyond softcap > hit beyond softcap

Red sockets: pure agility
    Yellow sockets: agility + crit
    Blue sockets: agility + hit

2. You got the T16 4set bonus and good gear, and/or also use Cooldown Reduction Trinket: hit/exp caps > haste softcap > agility > mastery >= crit > haste beyond softcap > hit beyond softcap

Red sockets: pure agility
    Yellow sockets: agility + mastery
    Blue sockets: agility + hit

As you gain better gear, it will be very easy to have tons of mastery, be very close to crit cap, and find a reasonable amount of haste.

from the same thread as last time http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-PvE-Guide-5-4