Deleted

Want to use Hide() on class timer bars but they are not global :(

Hi I want to perform the Hide() method on the class timer bars for the player bars and target bars but when I use "/fstack" it only shows their table data rather than a defined name. Is there either some function I can use to help me out or is there a line somewhere I can use to make them a global. Really not sure what to do, is there some way to fix this problem?

Deleted
    It's probably referenced somewhere in the ClassTimer global table. You'd need to delve into the code to find out more.

You could mouseover the frame and try
    Code:
    /run local f,t,s=GetMouseFocus(),{},"" while f:GetParent() do f=f:GetParent() tinsert(t,f:GetName()) end for i=0,#t-1 do if s~="" then s=s.." > " end s=s..t[#t-i] end print(s)
    and see if the frame has a named parent that you could hide that instead of the individual frames.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    @aggixx: I was hoping there was a command like that but I just tried it, thank you for linking it but unfortunately it didn't print anything

And I have been searching a lot for a global I could use Treeston but the code confuses me with that addon, will keep trying!

Deleted
    Quick glance through the main ClassTimer.lua reveals a bars key in the globally accessible ClassTimer table. You might want to check that out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Quick glance through the main ClassTimer.lua reveals a bars key in the globally accessible ClassTimer table. You might want to check that out.
    Thank you, I've been looking through it. I may come back to this as I've spent a lot of time with no success but I'm sure I'll find out more once I've had a break. Thanks though for the help