10+ Year Old Account

What made Exorcism lower in the priority list?

Been looking around for a definitive answer but can't seem to find one. Either that or I'm blind (probably this).

Noticed the priority for Exo is below CS and Judge. What made this change? T16 pieces? I've got 2-piece T16, only need one more for 4-piece.

I assume CS takes priority over the other 2 under AW with SW because of Hand of Light as well regarding this change. Last I remember it was Exo > the others due to 2 piece tier 15...though, wouldn't it still be kinda high due to 2 piece tier 16? Unless it doesn't require Exorcism to be on cooldown to proc it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

SoL buffs made J and CS a lot better during 5.3 (or 5.2 can't remember when it went to 15%) along with weapon dmg increases and I think the only thing that kept exo around was the t15 2p.

Deleted
    its to do with scaling on abilities.
    CS and Judgement both scale from weapon damage. (sword of light was buffed to 30%, up from 15% recently. giving a 15% damage multiplyer) add in scaling weapon damage from higher item levels (because all other attacks are based on weapon damage.

Exo scaled of off Spell power (due to sword of light this is 100% of your Attack power [based on strength].

All in all, at lower weapon item levels <530 exorcism has a higher Damage per execution time because SP outscales WDMG. once your in SoO, WDMG scales alot faster than Str does so it over takes it.

(atleast thats what i found on my sims when i replaces 522 Uroe with 561 Pride sword)

Deleted
    It was so ever since the Sword of Light buff. Even with the T15 bonus.

Exorcism is better at lower gear levels because of its high base damage and low scaling. That and being able to generate holy power faster makes J and CS more desirable.