Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Kagero:Deception 2 was a great, unique game on the original X-box, but I hardly knew anyone who played it. Does that count or are you only looking for newer games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kerbal Space Program

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like Arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura was a really awesome game that most people missed.
    But then again maybe that was just my circle and everyone else knows what game it is.

Probably Divine Divinity. It would be better known if not some bad bugs (e.g., memory leak) and no respawns (for Diablo-like game it hurts). Other than those 2 things, game is really good. Best game in Divinity series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    I feel like Arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura was a really awesome game that most people missed.
    But then again maybe that was just my circle and everyone else knows what game it is.
    It was nice game, indeed. I think it wasn't popular because of very bad balance, in particular - Black Mountain Cave (not sure about exact name). You go there in very beginning of the game at around lv 5-7, and you meet level 25-30 mobs, who also quickly break your gear. And then game is extremely easy after this gigantic spike in difficulty. Oh, and non-patched game was unwinnable due to game-breaking bug in one of main quests, which didn't help its popularity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Phantom Dust, for Xbox "vanilla".

Dark cloud 1 & 2 for ps2, tales of symphonia for gamecube and tales of symphonia 2 for wii