Deleted

Arena Frames do not show when stealthed before gates open

Hey everyone,

I noticed that I don't have an arena frame when someone is stealthed before the arena gates open.
    It is extremely annoying since there is ( at least to my knowledge ) no way of fixing it within the game. does anyone know what this may cause or how to fix it?

I'll attach a screenshot for better understanding.
    ( See the rogue frame in the right upper corner where arena frames are by default, not revealing any information of life / energy etc., whereas it should be right to the shaman frame. The game has gone on already for a while and the Rogue has been out of stealth several times before )

The exact same Problem occurs with druids, mages and shamans with symbiosis. basically everything that can use stealth before arena gates open.

AddOns i use:

MoveAnything ( moved and scaled arena frames with it )
    PlateBuffs
    TidyPlates
    Afflicted 3

please dont hate for fabulous male blood elf tmorph.

larger screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/ulo3XjS.jpg
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-10-27 at 09:13 AM.

It's probably MoveAnything. I believe it works by changing the parent of many frames to its own which is hidden/shown apart from normal things. Blizzard won't allow you to Show or Hide new frames while in combat lockdown, so while blizzards api tries to Show the arena1 frame, MoveAnything is keeping it hidden under its own frame so its the size you want. Turn on lua errors, you're probably getting things like "Addon MoveAnything tried to perform ArenaFrame:Show() during a combat lockdown". Things like that will stop the frame from doing anything else to avoid freezing from further errors.

Disable MoveAnything and try, if it fixes it I'm sure the author would appreciate the bug report.