Poll: Physical feature preferences

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Male preference on females

If you have brown hair, do you prefer dark hair girls or blondes? Similarly if you have blonde hair, which do you prefer?

Edit: I apologize for the fact that I left out other options for the poll or if I offend anyone in any way. This is my first time creating a poll.
    Last edited by Hellscreamishawt; 2013-10-20 at 06:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have dark hair and prefer women with dark hair.

And in before someone complains about you putting (opposite sex).
    Last edited by Reg; 2013-10-20 at 02:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    its pretty simple to be honest. dark hair rules.

Deleted
    I have blonde hair and I prefer girls with dark hair, because most of the time blonde girls look trashy around here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have blonde and very much prefer dark brown / black hair on women. I like to dye mine as well.

I have dark hair and I prefer blonde hair.

I have dark hair, and no I don't have any preference.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have brown hair and prefer red hair, so long as it is not too ginger. If I had to choose between blonde and darker colors, I'd have to say that I slightly prefer dark hair but the difference between blonde and dark is nothing compared to the difference between red and blonde/dark.

Pandaren were a mistake

I'm a blonde and I prefer Redheads. Every woman but 1 I've ever dated was a redhead. The one was a brunette.

Come on, let's get serious. We're hanging out on a gaming forum. Can we really afford to be picky?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's about preference, not being picky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Come on, let's get serious. We're hanging out on a gaming forum. Can we really afford to be picky?
    Just a preference, it doesn't mean some of us won't date outside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Seeing some variation of "Haha gamers are forever alone" in every single thread about topics related to sex or relationships just never gets old.
    Soon, there will be more female gamers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Another vote for red hair.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    I don't mind the hair colour in females. Its not what I am typically attracted to. My only 'preference' is that they don't have super short hair, I cannot stand that! That said, for the right woman I'd be able to put up with that.

Depends on the day of the week.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

I have dark hair and I prefer red. If red isn't an option then dark. But really, red/dyed is way more fun.

Didn't we have this same exact poll a week ago?

How about an option... Hair color is not a factor for me.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.