Poll: Physical feature preferences

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    It's not that we judge girls on their hair color, god, it's just our own preference. You know, some people enjoy tea, some enjoy coffee. I, in general, prefer dark hair colored girls above blonde.

But it really does depend, though. It depends on the face for me.

Besides, it's not like I go "oh, she's a blonde, fuck no I'm ever going to date her."
    no but i do go, OMG she's blonde instant 9/10 if natural colour and not an ugly face.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    What's so bad about having a preference? Things like this have a huge impact on your future kids. And it's not just hair colour, subconsciously people make decisions on a lot more things than just that. Unless you're a person who would go out with anyone regardless of looks, I think you're just a hypocrit.
    Well, i was clinging onto the statement that "some of us can afford to be picky" on the sense that if someone would turn down otherwise suitable companion (or just simply a person to practice coitus with) because of something as insignificant as a hair color that does not match the personal preference, i would find that awfully superficial. I am not saying that if you can not be attracted to someone weighting 120 kilos and smelling like she has been hiding something under those bellyflops for weeks, you should nonetheless hook up with her.

I have the preference for b-cups, shorter than me, average weight (in this case meaning simply firm body, not skinny, not "almost slightly overweight"), oval or heart face shape, if i had to choose then colored dark hair and so on, but i am not ever actively seeking those features. I have preferences, yes, but they don't conciously affect my ability to develop affection to a person of opposite gender. Predetermined preferences are fickle.

Deleted
    I have blonde hair and I prefer women with hair

15+ Year Old Account
    Got brown hair
    hair color for girls: Natural red>fake red>Black, like PITCH black>other "fake" colors, like blue, green etc>brown>natural blonde>dirt under my shoe>fake blonde
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Something about dark hair and dark eyes.

Deleted
    Dark hair. That said, I prefer it if it's just "natural" hair. I don't mind a girl with naturally blonde hair, it's the bleach jobs that I don't really like. Any bright colours such as green, blue or pink are a no-no. Just looks trashy as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hair is dirty (dark) blonde with natural light blonde highlights, I'm not sure which category I fit in. XD

Deleted
    I have extremely dark brownish hair and I prefer dark hair as well.
    Or well, I don't have any hair on my head but if I did it would be dark/black brown

Deleted
    Got black hair and prefer brown/black hair on the opposite sex, mostly it is because we don't have any blondes here and any girl with blonde hair is like a semi slut