Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperviable View Post
    In fact, I would consider the 510 player lazy because he didn't do his legendary cape quest, or cap valor each week, or even run LFR each week. Sure, maybe he just resubbed, and in that case, he should gear up before expecting to pug flex.
    What about people who get no gear thanks to RNG?
    4 weeks of flex 1&2, 3 coins every week, celestials and LFR. Still at 532...
    PM me weird stuff :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Well then you are just lazy for not finding guild who runs normals, or just lazy to do them anyway. Even when you join guild with low progress, you gear up pretty fast. Hell, my alt is 543, I didn't even do a single normal on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post

Who in God's green Earth would even DO flex if they're 550+? Well, rephrase. Who in God's green Earth would PUG flex at 550+? If you're 550+, you have a guild. If you have a guild, odds are near certainty you'll do flex with them over anyone else.
    Quite easy, you can be well over 550ilvl and still get upgrades in flex... Its simple math, normal gear upgraded is 561 and the cloak 608, heck even flex gear upgraded is 548. Or maybe thats not easy to understand?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Who in God's green Earth would even DO flex if they're 550+? Well, rephrase. Who in God's green Earth would PUG flex at 550+? If you're 550+, you have a guild. If you have a guild, odds are near certainty you'll do flex with them over anyone else.
    Many guilds have few raid hours with very low attendance between these, and don't want to waste this precious time on lower-end easily pugged content.

I'm at 553+, I have a guild, I always PUG flex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Well then you are just lazy for not finding guild who runs normals, or just lazy to do them anyway. Even when you join guild with low progress, you gear up pretty fast. Hell, my alt is 543, I didn't even do a single normal on it.
    I know only two daytime raiding guilds, one horde one ally. And I am too 'lazy' to pay for 6 character transfers.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Given that some 535 geared players have the performance of a 490 geared player, I'd say yes, it's definitely reasonable to demand high ilvl.

If you can find enough people it's fine. If you're lower geared, just play with people in your ilvl range and befriend pros.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    You're still lazy, because very little of your gear is upgraded. You can fully upgrade two items a week, and you could have come into 5.4 with 3000 VP.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

i did a flex run, 2 people had legendary cloaks, i have a 526 ilvl and i smoked them in dps. but i'm the skilled long time player who doesn't invest enough time into getting normal raid gear.

550 is probably excessive, but I don't think 530 or 540 is really out of the question. I've got 542 ilevel and could still use a few items from flex. I could also rock out some offspec gear.