Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Please help: Girlfriend lost attraction

*deleted for future reference*
    Last edited by mmoca1e37629db; 2013-10-25 at 03:07 PM.

Deleted
    Is there no medical solution?

Deleted
    If it's not there, it's not there.

I'm sorry, nothing we say can dispute that fact.

What would i do? Tread carefully, spend more time with her and evaluate the relationship - Continuing something nonviable will lead to resentment, and in turn bitterness and petty behavior.

It's probably best to cut the losses and just be a friend, if possible for you.

Sorry i can't magically fix this for you, but it's life... Just don't rush anything man, be careful and consider everything.

Failing to salvage the relationship is sad, but leaving on anything other than amicable terms... that's worse.

Can I ask why she is taking birth control if she can't have sex in the first place?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Can I ask why she is taking birth control if she can't have sex in the first place?
    Could be a whole host of reasons, it's not only prescribed for just sex.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    ahahaha, epic

What about oral arousal or with your finer on her sensitive areas. Surprise her. Your only option is not penetration mate

Deleted
    Well I might as well be the one to suggest it, so... Have you considered anal?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Well I might as well be the one to suggest it, so... Have you considered anal?
    My god, how was this missed.

Deleted
    - deleted post -
    Last edited by mmoca1e37629db; 2014-02-24 at 11:24 AM.

If you genuinely love her, you'll take her to a therapist, you'll deal with this as a mature couple, not here on MMO-Champion. Until you do something about this, you don't care enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    My god, how was this missed.
    I was thinking of that too. but first time anal pain plus the vaginal truma can make her even more discouraged and less aroused form you

Deleted
    - deleted post -
    Last edited by mmoca1e37629db; 2014-02-24 at 11:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I hope so, but I don't think that's the case.

So I take it you have not even spoken to a Doctor about this?

I'd jump off that boat. She's not cooperating and blaming you is a hell of a jerk move. Problem girl with a problematic and egoistical attitude. Gtfo.

Sounds like she needs to get see a doctor. Or she can just ignore it and never live a normal life. And it might be her problem but it affects you too so unless she does something about it... bail?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    So I take it you have not even spoken to a Doctor about this?
    Googling and wiki gives some, seems to be along of the desensitisation approach but I think it depends on the form of it she has, and I think of psychological source that therapy is the only option. Might not even be related to you, could be a low self-esteem knee-jerk reaction due to the condition that rejects you to 'protect' herself because you are making good progress, but once again a job for a therapist to diagnose and solve.

No idea if this would work, but has she tried muscle relaxant drugs? You can probably pick them up at the local pharmacy. Would advice you two to go to a doctor before using anything of the sort though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Speak to her. Not us? Nothing we can tell you will solve anything, you just need to speak to her.

I dated a girl who had the same issue, raped/molested when she was 12 and had a similar problem down there, like you described. It felt like a guillotine for a few weeks, but she actually enjoyed it after that and the problem went away. Not dating her anymore, but from what i hear, she loves sex now.