Poll: Quick question

Thread: Quick question

Deleted

Quick question

Would you enjoy watching a video montage of a game (any game really) with a sleep deprived guy providing you with commentary? The video would be 5-15 min long depending on the game, it would be me just saying random shit because when I'm tired I say random shit. Supposedly that is entertaining, at least for the people that I have talked with over various VoIP programs (I have repentantly on numerous occasions got people to laugh there brains out, only when I've been really tired though).

I have a bunch of other questions as well, all though I can't find a good way to represent them in a way that doesn't make me look like a slow ass lazy fuck.

People who abuse the word random make me upset. Its usually funny to listen to someone sleep deprived when you are also sleep deprived.

Then again, so is milk, and dentists.

So no I don't think this would attract many views.

There's nothing "quick" about your question. This is a waste of time and I can't begin to say how annoyed I get with threads that have unclear titles -- bating titles like this one being the worst.

So, long answer to your question: No.

Deleted
    Sorry about the title, I've been trying to figure out a good way to ask for feedback without having to share my life story. Every time I've tried I have ended up with a huge wall of text. So I decided to just sit down and write what I'm trying to say, without the wall of text. Same goes with the title, couldn't figure out how to put my question down to 5-6 words.

- - - Updated - - -

Will get the thread removed/closed. I'm very sorry for wasting everyone's time.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, a quiet sleep-deprived individual is a boring individual.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Get some sleep, dude.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Deleted
    This thread is bad. You've made yourself, and everyone posting in it look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    This thread is bad. You've made yourself, and everyone posting in it look bad.

Hello pot, this is the kettle calling...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Hello pot, this is the kettle calling...

Deleted
    No, it would be identical to hearing someone drunk online, it is usually annoying as fuck rather than funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless your name is Dyrus, I doubt many people would be interested into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually hate commentaries as I'd rather just watch the video while listening to a good song or something, preferably a track from each game you show in the montage. People would be more interested in the video that way instead of you just rambling on about random things, no offense.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-10-22 at 09:06 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe