Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Can pills designed to increase your Testosterone/Metabolism cause mental changes ?

So here is the deal I've been taking Dhea, and a Testosterone booster for weight training, also take a good many pills to increase bloodflow "Sexual purposes" as well as ginko biloba.

Long story short it would appear that since I've started taking these pills that I've become somewhat of an obsessive twat that gets lost in my own negative thoughts to the point I've actually ran a few people completely out of my life. (not sure it is the pills but I started developing the attitude only a few short weeks after I started taking them and figured a chemical imbalance could be the cause.

Deleted
    See your doctor, only a few, few people here can really advise you.

But yes, they can affect you... How you'll react, hard to say. Aggression and temper could be one example, depression and breakouts are another.

Short answer: Yes.
    Long answer: Hormones influence your personality, and hormone imbalances can cause weird things. Taking additional hormones causes a hormone imbalance.
    Accurate answer: Google it.

Yeah. things like anger-hostility isn't an uncommon thing while taking it.
    Should still do as first poster suggested, since they can tell much more about it.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

this will come out the wrong way...but from the sounds of it you seem like a vain, insecure, asshole to be taking shit like that in the first place. There are plenty of natural things to do what you want to do.

Im willing to bet the drugs only magnified what was already there.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-10-21 at 08:44 PM.

Deleted
    You are taking medication without knowing what it does?

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    So here is the deal I've been taking Dhea, and a Testosterone booster for weight training, also take a good many pills to increase bloodflow "Sexual purposes" as well as ginko biloba.

Long story short it would appear that since I've started taking these pills that I've become somewhat of an obsessive twat that gets lost in my own negative thoughts to the point I've actually ran a few people completely out of my life. (not sure it is the pills but I started developing the attitude only a few short weeks after I started taking them and figured a chemical imbalance could be the cause.
    Perhaps the easy answer is to stop putting untested nonsense into your body for no apparent reason. Want to build muscle? Go legit and be a normal healthy individual.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Don't take steroids as a "booster for weight training" ffs. It's asking for trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    "This is your brain on drugs" PSA applies to the legal ones too. Also, Diarrhea cha cha cha.

Also, inb4 "Do you even lift bro"

10+ Year Old Account
    Dhea is crap, so are testosterone boosters. If you are experiencing mental changes with those just go to the real deal, do some test enanthate and diana cycles coupled with AIs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by larrakeyah View Post
    Dhea is crap, so are testosterone boosters. If you are experiencing mental changes with those just go to the real deal, do some test enathate and diana cycles coupled with AIs.
    Do not recommend steroids to a man that does not research anything before taking them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    See your doctor, only a few, few people here can really advise you.

But yes, they can affect you... How you'll react, hard to say. Aggression and temper could be one example, depression and breakouts are another.
    And your balls will shrink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    And your balls will shrink.
    Only while on juice. Not a big deal, at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post

yes Ive took them before, but I typically get those feelings after im done with the months supply, im actually like that before taking it, they make me feel better and pretty much puts me in a lot better mood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Perhaps the easy answer is to stop putting untested nonsense into your body for no apparent reason. Want to build muscle? Go legit and be a normal healthy individual.
    Some males are genetically and biologically inferior and will never attain the same status as a normal male no matter how hard they try. Lesser males have the physique of a woman and "need" to use these kinds of "boosts" to get them "on par" with a normal male build.

Long story short. Having taken Superdrol, Phera Plex, Tren, and various other prohormones...If DHEA is making you that way, get off it now and actually go to your doctor to get your levels checked because there may be something else wrong. As for the testosterone "booster" unless it's DAA, it's probably crap. And even DAA, I have found to be meh. Don't take stuff that makes you feel bad, use your brain.

If you're normally a happier, or more friendly person, and you're taking anything that alters that. Hop off it. If needed, start the PCT and hop off it. Like I said, use your head.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Dhea does nothing to help you physiologically; it is a precursor to useful androgens but because of how it is transported and used in the body is not useful as a medication. You're better off just maintaining a healthy and workout-oriented diet. As for the other, yes, excess testosterone does have an impact on mood and behavior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Some males are genetically and biologically inferior and will never attain the same status as a normal male no matter how hard they try. Lesser males have the physique of a woman and "need" to use these kinds of "boosts" to get them "on par" with a normal male build.
    What makes this funny is that your avatar takes steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Then if you're not built for body building, get into another form of fitness/sport. There is absolutely zero reason that anyone needs to take drugs/testosterone/whatever. There's no benefit to your health, only detriment if that's the way you do so.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

I find no problems with taking steroids. I think they serve a legit purpose and should not be frowned upon as much as they are.*

*Having said that, the problem comes from abuse and people who incorrectly use them, as well as any supplement (Ephedrine to name one) which causes problems and then makes people think that these are awful things and you're an awful person for using something like that.

Also having said all of that, i've never used actual test. Only the ones you can buy OTC. Yes, i know, this is an awful alt. But also, this doesn't make me frown upon people who use real gear, i think it's awesome to see what the body can do when supplemented with them and used correctly.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||