Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The thing is that most people don't give a shit about their health. Bigger means better in the male social hierarchy and if you think your can get bigger, you'll do anything to get bigger. Some lesser males think they can "cheat" their biological inferior status at the bottom of the ladder by taking steroids or enhancers. But it won't change where they are.

Except he's not a Lesser male. It's okay for genetically gifted males to take steroids to pull themselves at their highest physical level. It's not okay for lesser males to take them because it does them no good. It would be like trying to get a donkey to run as fast as a race horse. Why would you even bother with something that isn't biologically suited for such a task?

Lesser males just need to learn their place. That is the basic main idea of my entire argument.
    I've heard that steroids cause your genitalia to shrink, is it true?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I think you have some colossal issues, that being - referring to others as "lesser", they're human beings just like you.

Genetics may of fucked them in the ass to be 5.6 and weigh as much as a school girl, but they're not lesser due to that.

I'm 6 odd ft, weigh close to 90k and lift - i'm not fucked nor gifted in genetics and yet i'd never touch roids to get "Big", this is all similar to nazi thinking - The one best race ect when you classify others as "Lesser males"
    I don't have any issues. Well I do, but they're normal issues average men deal with everyday. None of you realize how much your height and build make or break your social interaction with people. I do not expect myself to "fit in" with genetically superior athletes that are 6'1+ and are natural born alpha males. They are "above" my social level and I admit that. But I won't sacrifice my own social level by treating lesser males that look like woman with respect.

Any male that's literally below 5'8, less than 160lbs looks like an overgrown teenager that I can't take seriously. It's just the way it is. No woman would even be remotely interested in those things either. When you're a man, you need to look like a man and people will expect you to follow the doctrine.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Care to post a timestamped pic of yourself to prove you are one of these ultra males?
    Let me get my Queen wig on first, ok?
    Ego readjustment is the first step in successful mental hygiene!! !
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Gritches View Post
    Yes, they will cause your body to stop creating its own testosterone causing the testes to shrink until the body has gone through the post cycle to bring back natural testosterone production. (Short answer)
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritches View Post
    Just your balls, they grow back when you stop taking gear.

Any male that's literally below 5'8, less than 160lbs looks like an overgrown teenager that I can't take seriously. It's just the way it is. No woman would even be remotely interested in those things either. When you're a man, you need to look like a man and people will expect you to follow the doctrine.
    Short guys tend to have bigger looking cocks and nicer abs, which really all that matters, esp if they aren't arrogant pricks ^_^
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    I don't have any issues. Well I do, but they're normal issues average men deal with everyday. None of you realize how much your height and build make or break your social interaction with people. I do not expect myself to "fit in" with genetically superior athletes that are 6'1+ and are natural born alpha males. They are "above" my social level and I admit that. But I won't sacrifice my own social level by treating lesser males that look like woman with respect.

The average height of Mr Olympia winners is 5ft 9", only 1 inch above your limit, kinda blows your theory out of the water doesnt it?

This guy is 5ft 6", is he genetically inferior too?

Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2013-10-21 at 05:59 PM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You won't really like my opinion, but it's the real thing here.

Stop taking chemical crap, everything you want to do with your body you can just do by training hard, otherwise it's cheating. Now, I don't know about you, but I honestly don't like to win by cheating.

It's also good for your mind. Achieving your objectives (sexual one included) with pills is lying to yourself, you are not really as strong as you look, it's all fake, you barely did anything for it.
    On the other hand, if you do it by yourself, you'll feel extremely great about it, it's healthy for your mind. And I am telling this from my own experience.

So c'mon, man up, throw that shit to the garbage and do it by yourself, can't you? Sure you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    You people keep acting like I have some huge ego for pointing out a biological, physiological FACT about how human interaction works. I know in those marxist schools they teach you that everyone is equal but unfortunately some people are born genetically superior to others and establish hierarchies to rule and manipulate the inferior.

Some of you need to ask yourselves this. Would you seriously treat some little male who's like 5'5 with a high pitched voice, scrawny as fuck on the same level as you while you look down on them with your growling voice. Not me. And not anyone else who wants to maintain their status.

I don't have any issues.
    My favourite part so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    The average height of Mr Olympia winners is 5ft 9", only 1 inch above your limit, kinda blows your theory out of the water doesnt it?

This guy is 5ft 6", is he genetically inferior too?

First of all he's black which means he's part of the most genetically superior race in athletics. And secondly, I'm talking about the Average short male, not some short guy who actually is natually athletic. You go out and public with me one day and I'll show you some real inferior short males walking around and almost all of them are skinny or have that woman build when you see a woman that looks fit.

You people keep acting like I have some huge ego for pointing out a biological, physiological FACT about how human interaction works. I know in those marxist schools they teach you that everyone is equal but unfortunately some people are born genetically superior to others and establish hierarchies to rule and manipulate the inferior..
    So basically, troll, troll, troll?

Some of you need to ask yourselves this. Would you seriously treat some little male who's like 5'5 with a high pitched voice, scrawny as fuck on the same level as you while you look down on them with your growling voice. Not me. And not anyone else who wants to maintain their status.
    I would. In today's age physical form is less important. If that bloke is clever, than yes I would.

I accept that physical form does influence how those perceive you...initially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Deleted

I don't have any issues. Well I do, but they're normal issues average men deal with everyday.
    Doubtful...

None of you realize how much your height and build make or break your social interaction with people.
    I've only been told i'm tall a few times, it really doesn't matter.

I do not expect myself to "fit in" with genetically superior athletes that are 6'1+ and are natural born alpha males.
    That you're using phrases like "Alpha male" "Lesser male" suggests to me you're very insecure, nobody outside of 4chan thinks or acts like you do - and those that do, are often gym rats.

(And a little tip, those athletes? They train like fuck to get where they are - it's not a simple matter to be born with certain aptitudes towards an area)

But I won't sacrifice my own social level by treating lesser males that look like woman with respect.
    You're a sad, sad person. Height, skin color, weight - none of that stuff matters to me, it's irrelevant to the person at hand.

Any male that's literally below 5'8, less than 160lbs looks like an overgrown teenager that I can't take seriously.
    I'm closer to 6/6.1 and 198ish lbs, yet i'm not a colossal duck like you're being right now. I mean, jesus christ - can you even fathom of how much a red panda you're appearing right now?

No woman would even be remotely interested in those things either.
    This isn't the 60's anymore man, girls go for who they like both mentally and physically - the only girls you're thinking of would be those whom are trash that seek bodybuilders.
    Last edited by mmoc1aca3196c5; 2013-10-21 at 06:15 PM.

You people keep acting like I have some huge ego for pointing out a biological, physiological FACT about how human interaction works. I know in those marxist schools they teach you that everyone is equal but unfortunately some people are born genetically superior to others and establish hierarchies to rule and manipulate the inferior.

You've apparently never worked in business or an office. I have plenty of bosses that are probably 5'5-5'9 controlling many departments and will easily strike fear into because even though they're short and small, they have power, which you say they cant get because of their size.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    So basically, troll, troll, troll?
    Yep I'm "trolling." You people seriously need to understand that people will judge you on everything and will always try and find your weakness and use it at every chance they get to get a 1up on you. People will judge you on what you wear, your height, your build, your voice tone, your personality, your style, basically anything that they can judge from you to see if you're on their social level, below their social level or above their social level. People will worship those they deem "above" them while stepping on those they deem "below" them and make friends with people on their level.

This isn't some unrealistic cartoon where anyone can be what they want and act like they don't care what others think of them. Of course you care what people think of you. You want to compete and prove to others that you're better than the average joe. Why do you these us males like to compete with eachother? It's because we're trying to prove to eachother that one of us is the fittest and best to mate with the so called "hottest" female. We're more closely related to animals than we think we are.

None of you understand this. But you definitely sub consciously unknowingly know this.

10+ Year Old Account

...What "status"? I have problems understanding that one.

Yep I'm "trolling." You people seriously need to understand that people will judge you on everything and will always try and find your weakness and use it at every chance they get to get a 1up on you. People will judge you on what you wear, your height, your build, your voice tone, your personality, your style, basically anything that they can judge from you to see if you're on their social level, below their social level or above their social level. People will worship those they deem "above" them while stepping on those they deem "below" them and make friends with people on their level.

This isn't some unrealistic cartoon where anyone can be what they want and act like they don't care what others think of them. Of course you care what people think of you. You want to compete and prove to others that you're better than the average joe. Why do you these us males like to compete with eachother? It's because we're trying to prove to eachother that one of us is the fittest and best to mate with the so called "hottest" female. We're more closely related to animals than we think we are.

None of you understand this. But you definitely sub consciously unknowingly know this.
    If not trolling, you care WAY to much about self appearance and making people like you. All the reasons you gave of people trying to 1up you, wanna know the best solution? Just don't care. Nothing will make them more angry and jealous of you than just not caring what they think. People will do what you say, because they know it bothers you. Once you show it's not bothering you, and you honestly just don't give a shit, they lose interest and stop trying to be better than you and move on. Get into the real world and stop living in your high school fantasy world based off if you are wearing this or that brand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    You've apparently never worked in business or an office. I have plenty of bosses that are probably 5'5-5'9 controlling many departments and will easily strike fear into because even though they're short and small, they have power, which you say they cant get because of their size.
    Did you know that 90% of CEO's are above 6 feet tall. You can bring up rare cases but the facts remain that in the male social hierarchy, for every inch you are shorter, the more you have to try prove to the world that you're not inferior. I'm not saying lesser males can't be successful. There are a lot of short Jews I know that are clever as fuck and can easily manipulate and screw over the average gentile like me but in normal social situations a 5'10 + male isn't going to take any male below 5'8 seriously.

Deleted
    Did you know that 90% of CEO's are above 6 feet tall. You can bring up rare cases but the facts remain that in the male social hierarchy, for every inch you are shorter, the more you have to try prove to the world that you're not inferior. I'm not saying lesser males can't be successful. There are a lot of short Jews I know that are clever as fuck and can easily manipulate and screw over the average gentile like me but in normal social situations a 5'10 + male isn't going to take any male below 5'8 seriously.
    You have never served in the Military, height means jack shit when it comes to authority.