Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Hint that Demon Hunter will be revealed as next class for World of Warcraft!

- If you think about it, every BlizzCon there is a Murloc traditionally for World of Warcraft and there is portrait & decal for StarCraft 2 that comes from the World of Warcraft universe, traditionally. Now as there have not been any BlizzCon since the release of Diablo 3, there has been no BlizzCon banner treat.

- Warblades is known as the weapons of a Demon Hunter in World of Warcraft, not Diablo 3.

- Now if you look closely on the BlizzCon 2013 banner reward for Diablo 3, you see something that looks very similar to the form of a warblade.

And this is what you get by removing the Skeleton face.

It's very similar to the wairglaves on the middle.

Of course, you may not see it, but I do. Time will tell if I am right or not.
    Also, you might think that it's just diablo with horns, but that is why I think it's not, it's quite clever hint.
    It can be both diablo with horns and a warblade, but it's quite unique that it actually look exactly like a warblade.
    Think what you will about it.
    Last edited by Gnome; 2013-10-21 at 09:48 PM.

Deleted
    looks more like the weapons of malthael

It's a demon's face.

Deleted
    i thought they were horns

I think this is wishful thinking on your part OP. If we do see a new class, I highly doubt it will be melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's a demon's face.
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    Could be.Definately demon skull and horns,we`ll see soon.
    Yes, that's why it is so genius.
    It looks like the famous warblade.
    It looks like diablo with horns.

Did you know the pandas on Illidans glaives in WC3 were a hint that the Pandaren would be a playable race in WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehhh, it curves back way too much, and it looks like a demon face with horns. I think you are grasping for straws with this one.

No. Just no. The symbol below the blizzcon is clearly this:

and is indisputable evidence that the next class will be Fake Beard Viking Warlords.

Ask yourself this, with BlizzCon 2013 there is:

World of Warcraft, Murloc that looks like the new class for Diablo 3 expansion.
    StarCraft 2 that has a character from their upcoming game, Heroes of the Storm.
    So why would they choose something as dull as diablo with horns for Diablo 3 banner?

The answer, they wouldn't. There is probably something in what I'm saying here.
    *Oh and by the way, I guessed correctly that the Monk class was the next class for this expansion before and everyone did doubt me back then as well, so go figures. We will see
    Last edited by Gnome; 2013-10-21 at 09:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Aye, i just assumed it was either a horned helm, or a demon with horns *shrugs*

Deleted
    So Blizzard put in a banner that looks just as much as a demon with horns as a warglaive, so spoil the class in the next expansion. I saw a fish in Hots the other day, deep sea expansion spoiler!

And if it is a demon hunter, you are not right. If Blizzard goes out and say it was hinted in the banner, you were right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Did you know the pandas on Illidans glaives in WC3 were a hint that the Pandaren would be a playable race in WoW?
    Purely coincidence!!

I'm sorry but thats way to tiny to see. I have no idea what I'm looking at.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    World of Warcraft, Murloc that looks like the new class for Diablo 3 expansion.
    StarCraft 2 that has a character from their upcoming game, Heroes of the Storm.
    Deliberate choices that were a given, this ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    No. Just no. The symbol below the blizzcon is clearly this:
    I'd rather go with this than with what the op suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I saw a fish in Hots the other day, deep sea expansion spoiler!
    Clearly you don't get the point.

Point is what BlizzCon 2013 treat tradition is following and that is something new for a game that isn't representing the game itself.

Grunty, Space Murloc representing StarCraft 2 marine.
    Another murloc that was representing Diablo 3.

And murloc that was representing Diablo 3 next expansion's class.

StarCraft 2 with Worgen and Goblin portraits representing the new races of Cataclysm.

StarCraft 2 with Orc consumed by Sha and a Night Elf representing World of Warcraft.

Now this time, we have StarCraft 2 representing a character known to already be within Heroes of the Storm, looking at gameplay videos from the past when it was known as Blizzard All-star.

Yes, it clearly shows there will be a Half Life 3. Cause that looks like a nr. 3 turned over.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-21 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    Or it's just a silhouette of:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    Clearly you don't get the point.

Point is what BlizzCon 2013 treat tradition is following and that is something new for a game that isn't representing the game itself.

Grunty, Space Murloc representing StarCraft 2 marine.
    Another murloc that was representing Diablo 3.
    And murloc that was representing Diablo 3 next expansion's class.

StarCraft 2 with Worgen and Goblin portraits representing the new races of Cataclysm.
    StarCraft 2 with Orc consumed by Sha and a Night Elf representing World of Warcraft.

Now this time, we have StarCraft 2 representing a character known to already be within Heroes of the Storm, looking at gameplay videos from the past when it was known as Blizzard All-star.
    Which are clear as day, and even explained. This is a signature that looks like a weapon, barely.