Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    This was my initial impression too.

Then I spent 3 weeks playing it and finding all the faults and missing all the things BO2 had done right that were no longer there.

Oh and the hacking....... At least there's no hacks going on right now due to the recent update. Good day and a half of hackless shit is better than nothing.

yeah i'd likely be the same, i didn't see any hackers which was good though

i won't be buying the game however.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yeah i'd likely be the same, i didn't see any hackers which was good though

i won't be buying the game however.
    Off topic :

Did you get BF4? I haven't seen you on Origin in a hot minute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Off topic :

Did you get BF4? I haven't seen you on Origin in a hot minute.

no i didn't get it yet, i've kind of lost interest in FPS recently, i have fun playing them for a short while but i lose interest really fast, nothing against the games, im just burnt out already.

They really need to add a skill based matchmaking system. I constantly get teammates who are complete and utter trash.
    Just finished a game where I went 47-13 with 10 caps. We lost 200-180, and I was the only reason it was even that close. Every single person on my team had less than a .5 kd, and 1 of them went 0-30.
    It's not fun for me to get teammates who are terrible, it's just a fucking headache to have to try and run around the map capping the flags that my teammates can't defend. Don't get me started on the idiots who sit in the back and stare at our home flag and make no push to help at any other flag.

Clan wars is turning into a second job

Quote Originally Posted by Feddian View Post
    So, I've recorded myself last night just to show my RL friends the way I play. According to them I am a total camper. Could you guys tell me if it's true?
    I mean, I don't feel like I am camping at all. I just run from cover to cover and check for enemies... Well, I think I do that anyway.
    After 1/4th of the time(1m11s) you've moved less than 10m, then you died.
    You die again at 1m20 to try and get through the flowershop.
    You respawn at spot 1 and die at 1m36 (you haven't moved)
    You stay near the statue until 2m26 at this point you push up a bit towards the A dom point.
    At 2m51s you're again back at point 1 and die.
    You die again at 3m11 after running around in the same area a bit.
    You push through the flowershop and die at around 3m41s (it took you 30s to move from B dom to flowershop)
    You spawn back at point one, kill a guy and die at 3m55s
    -4m game ends.

You are a camper IMO.
    Whenever you are moving to a spot you probably like, you die.
    If you check your travel distance vs time it's gonna be very low. It basically took you 2.5min to move 30m
    This is tdm, you're not defending a blitz point, dom flag, bomb spot, tag, bomb,... So yes you're camping.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    Black friday daily deal, all day COD ghosts for PS3 , PC, Xbox360 and wii u is $39 instead of $60

www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Ghosts-Xbox-360/dp/B002I098JE/

If you guys enjoy watching Ghosts streams head on over to my YT + Twitch channel, hands down some of the best gameplay footage around.
    Stay tuned for 150+ Assault KEM's, Triple+Double KEM's, 75+ Gunstreaks and much more!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    After 1/4th of the time(1m11s) you've moved less than 10m, then you died.
    You die again at 1m20 to try and get through the flowershop.
    You respawn at spot 1 and die at 1m36 (you haven't moved)
    You stay near the statue until 2m26 at this point you push up a bit towards the A dom point.
    At 2m51s you're again back at point 1 and die.
    You die again at 3m11 after running around in the same area a bit.
    You push through the flowershop and die at around 3m41s (it took you 30s to move from B dom to flowershop)
    You spawn back at point one, kill a guy and die at 3m55s
    -4m game ends.

You are a camper IMO.
    Whenever you are moving to a spot you probably like, you die.
    If you check your travel distance vs time it's gonna be very low. It basically took you 2.5min to move 30m
    This is tdm, you're not defending a blitz point, dom flag, bomb spot, tag, bomb,... So yes you're camping.
    Okay, so your strongest point is that it took me 2,5 minutes to move 30m. I had 15-3 score at that point in time (5.0 K/D ratio mind you), and my movement was so very slow and thought through because I was constantly surrounded by enemies. Did you fail to notice that part? I was constantly killing someone who came at me. I can't simply yell "Tie Break guys, let me move to another position!", or "Hey I'm sorry I was here when you popped up, let me relocate so I don't kill you - since that will seem like I was camping!".

What should have I done? Adjusted my class with Marathon/*speed so I can run and die around all the time since I don't cover my rear or other passages?
    I simply don't see how I could have played it differently.

If you have the latency/skill to play a lot more agressive and run into the enemies just around the corner, i salute you.
    I have shit connection, and I seem to be having excellent results playing this way. K/D ratio ranging from 1.35 - 1.6 (depending on mode), and around 1.2 W/L ratio.

You seem to think I'm saying camping is a bad way to play the game, I'm not.

I'm only judging if you're camping or not and IMO you are.

I don't care about your KD, if you win or cap a flag or w/e, the only thing that mattered to me was answering the question "do you guys think I camp?" to which the answer is undoubtedly yes.

It doesn't matter why you camp for the purpose of your question hence I ignore it.

If you can't take criticism, don't ask for others to judge you.

A simple retort to "but they were always coming for me in that area, so I couldn't move!"
    BULLSHIT!

You spawn, run to kitchen to throw an IED and run back to spawn. A "non-camping" playstyle would've continued either trough storage or kitchen to flank, instead you run back to spawn to wait for the traffic you're expecting (a signature move of the camping play-style)

After 40s you get a kill and run to fruitstall, at 60s you get another couple of kills (including your IED) and you're back at spawn by 1:07.
    Here's the crucial part, you didn't have to run back to the spawn at all. You knew they were coming from the flowershop area, from the position you were in there's 3routes to get there 1. Flank around through the catwalk, 2. directly right of you 3. run past A-dom and meet them head on.

You had 5options, 3of which are non-camping and instead you opted to run to spawn and wait for the guys to come up to you, ofcourse they now knew where you were at so the result is that you died.

If you have the latency/skill to play a lot more agressive and run into the enemies just around the corner, i salute you.
    Here's the thing, you think of playing aggressive as running into people headon. You don't charge at people who you know are there and looking at you, instead you flank around and kill them while on the move.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Its more about me feeling that camping sucks. Nothing wrong with your analysis and i surely could have played the game differently. There was no intention to camp, only to try anticipating enemy movement and block off my blindsides. I walled off 20% of the map with my gameplay and simply thought its not camping. Always pictured campers as people with their back against the wall scoping the one doorway they see...