546 ilvl combat rogue LF guild

Hello, my name is Dustcloak and I would like to join a SoO guild. My current guild has stagnated and we show no signs of recovery, and I would very much like to broaden my horizons. I can make almost any raid day/schedule, as long as the raid night isn't on a Sunday night, and the raids start after 5pm PST.(west coast). I am at this point willing to server change, or faction change, and if the offer is promising enough, perhaps both. I'm currently up to date on the boss strategies, even though I myself have only every cleared up to Sha of Pride. I'm a very quick learner, and I always come to raids prepared. And the only times I won't be able to make a raid is if something pressing happened outside of WoW.

I have a couple things though that I would like to stay away from, if at all possible. And that's RP, or PvP servers. I would PREFER a west coast server, but I'll be willing to deal with a few latency issues here and there if it's on a central or eastern server. Once again, these are just preferences, and the situation may demand that I go outside my comfort zone and go to a server where I might experience a little lag.

And this is just a quick note, but I'm unable to provide any combat logs of previous encounters, because I failed to actually join the guild I was previously in on the world of logs. So I can't find, or even provide you with any of that information. I'm sorry for that inconvenience, but it's just how that managed to work out. Please let me know if you're interested, and I hope I can get in contact with you soon.

Hey Dust,

I saw your post on forums too, going to respond in both. Here is some general info on our 25M, we are 13/14 and are looking to fill some DPS slots to balance out the lower end of our logs. We have 0-1 rogues (our other rogue is currently MIA, so you would be solo). The fact you can do both would be perfect for our raids. Add me to realID if you wanna talk more: Kencaid#1632

Shadows and Dust on Mal'Ganis-Horde is recruiting experienced raiders for SoO progression!! Currently accepting exceptional players of all class/specs to flesh out core raid spots.
    *Raid times are Mon, Wed, Thus 8-1130pm EST.*

Shadows and Dust has a long and illustrious raiding history, reaching US Rank 80 in past tiers, full clearing all raiding tiers from Karazhan up until ToT, reaching 11/13H prior to the release of Siege of Orgrimmar. Currently 13/14

- Please apply at snd.guildlaunch.com
    - In Game contacts: Slamfist (GM/Raid Leader) Hadrìax, Bradok, Warenpeace, Khlyzm

Hey Dustcloak , I see that you are looking for a new guild. We currently have openings for non-plate melee, all ranged, and all healers and would greatly benefit from a high performance combat rogue. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 8/14 Heroic. So you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.