Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Content with LFR is meaningless, you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why would I? I already established I only do a raid once, not to mention I am already in a guild. I don't follow your point
    I'm removing myself from this conversation. I can see many infractions in my future if a stick around. Enjoy your "content"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Flex is an on the spot thing. Hence the name of the mode. I'm skeptical your thread is even an earnest opinion. I think at this point and from your responses that it's all troll bait.
    Again it's only on the spot if you're already in a group - your initial post was stating flex is as viable as LFR... it isn't

Deleted
    People say you can just queue and do LFR at any given time. I tried that at monday at tuesday and killed nothing. Why? Queue didn't popped up or I got into a group which was lacking - guess what - tank.

Again it's only on the spot if you're already in a group - your initial post was stating flex is as viable as LFR... it isn't
    Download one addon that takes TEN SECONDS. I know ten seconds is a lengthy time. And Flex turns into an autoque system like LFR.

I stock up for an entire tier at the start on consumables because of my minimal playtime. Despite minimal playtime I should be 14/14H in the next 2-3 weeks depending on how long garrosh takes. The average guild that clears Heroics i've been with have ranged from 12-18 hours a week. When stuff is on farm. Farm usually consists of 50-70% of a raids lifetime that raid week is split into 4-5 hours TOTAL A WEEK.

I ask myself. In the next 6 months who is going to raid more. Me? or the LFR crowd who doesn't "have time" to raid.
    You're being too literal with "have time". The context of having time doesn't necessarily mean a lack of it. It could mean they can't commit to the same time, on the same day every week.

LFR sucks, takes about 4-5 hours to take out 1 wing, so honestly i think flex has been the best that blizzard has ever implemented since classic (pve wise).

Deleted
    Download one addon that takes TEN SECONDS. I know ten seconds is a lengthy time. And Flex turns into an autoque system like LFR.
    But why when LFR does the same already? I aren't interested in loot or challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    LFR sucks, takes about 4-5 hours to take out 1 wing, so honestly i think flex has been the best that blizzard has ever implemented since classic (pve wise).
    Best part? Took 4 hours to farm 13/13H 25 ToT
    Gonna be taking 4 hours to farm 14/14H 25 SoO.

Takes 4 Hours to kill 4 bosses in Training dummy mode.

Guess which one makes me want to throw my monitor across the room.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    I did a wing in LFR within an hour... I have done 5 LFR, longest was 2hrs... It's just hit & miss like everything

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    Good, that is exactly the reason blizzard likes it too. It is there to combat "the sunwell problem" of people not being able to experience the content.
    The sunwell problem was combated by the ICC raid model much better than LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    LFR should have been rewarding no gear though, so you could only see content, and not farm it for free epics.
    "IMO"? If LFR didn't reward any loot nobody would run it. Besides LFR loot is junk compaired to the heroic stuff so i don't see what the problem letting people or as your kind like to call them " Bads " get gear that's not going to matter anyways. The funny thing is people on here complain say junk like LFR is full of idiots but we all know that most of the AFKers and bads are the people on these forums.

When you come to the forums you see opinions most of it is trash, When you go in game and ask real players most of it is positivity correct feedback. Unless your ask trade trash. Forums -0.2% of players so.
    " The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom, Therefore he who has no fear of god has no wisdom "
    People saying we are in the end-times really don't know anything. Such as there's going to be 7 years of world peace before it happens and as long as china and russia are still a thing its safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon.

But why when LFR does the same already? I aren't interested in loot or challenges
    Then if you just want a cinematic experience you should just go watch youtube videos of WoW instead of be subbed to it. Don't feel bad I watched Beyond 2 souls / Heavy rain playthroughs on Youtube because just like LFR it's a mostly cinematic experience.

Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    the ICC raid model was combated by the LFR model (forming a pug takes time)

Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    And Naxx, and 10 mans in wrath in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'm sorry but LFR is only working for one group of people. The botters, the moochers, the afkers, the noobs. The bads.

If you consider yourself not bad, go do flex.
    Whats funny is the Flex clowns are for people with higher ilvls than what Flex drops

I'm removing myself from this conversation. I can see many infractions in my future if a stick around. Enjoy your "content"
    I know this is sarcasm, but this is actually how you should sincerely be reacting to LFR users. It shouldn't matter to you that they're using and enjoying it. It shouldn't matter to them what your opinion of it is.

If you enjoy going down a slide while doing a handstand on a skateboard while I enjoy sliding regularly who is to say which of us is having the most fun, or the "proper" fun. Unless you're studying for a doctorate in fun, in which case I'll bow to your superior insight when I see your diploma.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    the ICC raid model was combated by the LFR model (forming a pug takes time)
    The LFR model was combated by the dropping subs model. Uninspired intro gameplay, Not a surprise the game has retention issues.

Deleted
    Then if you just want a cinematic experience you should just go watch youtube videos of WoW instead of be subbed to it. Don't feel bad I watched Beyond 2 souls / Heavy rain playthroughs on Youtube because just like LFR it's a mostly cinematic experience.
    There's obviously little point continuing if that's your argument - We obviously play for VERY different reasons

There's obviously little point continuing if that's your argument - We obviously play for VERY different reasons
    Nonsense. You play too see the story. You can see the story easily in videos. I watched those 2 games for the story on youtube. No reason you cannot do the same.