Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    I wonder how their honeymoon went.
    It went with a bang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much? Far too little. He should be fined for a sum equal to the funds he caused to be wasted on the part of emergency services, the buisnesses he disrupted, and those who had buiness with those buisnesses that was interupted. Whether he can pay it or not is irrelevant, but he should have any and all possessions that have any value confiscated to pay as much as can be paid on the sum as well as a large chunch of any future earnings taken to continue to pay the debt until it is fully paid.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    On the bright side, he has an extra year to book a wedding now. Maybe he'll remember this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you "forget" to book a location for a wedding? Seems fishy to me. Sounds like the guy got what he deserved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems pretty fair to me. You don't pull that kind of shit, ever, for so many different reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    He's a foolish jerk. But people are oversensitive soapboxers.

Jail? Over the top.

Community service and public apology? Much more sensible.

But since when did people's demand for 'justice' ever resemble sensibleness?
    Voice of reason. Too bad it'll be wasted on a horde of unreasonable witch-hunters looking for someone to burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I wonder if they still getting married

Think it's fair and square that he got a year.
    It costs a fortune, and scare people when you do it. Depending where it was it might have delayed a ton of people too.

If he haven't gotten caught the people that worked there would just have gotten a bombthreat, and be worried about if somebody secretly hates them, and if some lunatic comes for them some day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    Voice of reason. Too bad it'll be wasted on a horde of unreasonable witch-hunters looking for someone to burn.
    It's your oppinion. Nothing to do with a voice of reason.
    So if i was in the same situation and called a bombthreat on the main railroad station, delaying several 100.000 people it's jolly good and i can just apologize, and do a bit of service.
    I think your voice of "reason" comes from not seeing how much this can interfere with things, nor how much it cost.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    A bomb threat? As in, a terrorist act of violence that causes mass hysteria, panicking, evacuation and bomb defense squads to surround the area. An act akin to shouting "Fire!" in a crowded movie theatre, or threatening to bring a gun to school?

This punishment is too little.
    Really now? Is it really that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Really now? Is it really that?
    Yes, it no doubt scared the shite out of many people.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Scaring a lot of people makes something a 'terrorist act of violence'?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    So by your definition a guy hiding in some bushes out and popping out to scare people is a terrorist?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post
    So by your definition a guy hiding in some bushes out and popping out to scare people is a terrorist?
    Jumping out of a bush rarely mobilises 100+ people, where the fuck do you people come from?

Deleted
    I wouldn't say he deserves it exactly, while being a colossal prick of this nature is beyond the pale - I do feel jail is a little extreme, but he'll be out on good behavior in what... 6 months?