Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post
    your ele sham was 40k dps behind me
    That's because he's not a Swedish aryan viking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyd View Post
    That's because he's not a Swedish aryan viking.
    Confirmed.

Se stormen som stilar
    Se flammor i skyn
    Och världen skall niga inför denna syn
    Fall ned på knä inför Sveriges Elit
    Som fostrats utav diesel, blodigt kött och hembränd sprit

Deleted
    Now you regret not using your flame caps and tranquil mechanical yetis for this encounter

Haha lol u guys. I had to listen to Raubtier now tbh. Swedish racial did it I guess. Nah he is surely a great player. Just some RNG I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post
    Overall u have and were among the best geared 10 mans early on. I dont buy that u were undergeared.
    Its hard to compare one on one just based on same class.. Getting targeted with MCs, being in the empowered weapon group, or maybe he's the guy killing the goblin in phase 1. Just don't know, but those things can change numbers.

Their first kill was at 569, yours was at 567. Probably a lot of people around here would say the horde racials are worth 2 ilvls.

Any way you look at it, a heroic garrosh kill is pretty cool no matter what ilvl. so gratz to all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Their first kill was at 569, yours was at 567. Probably a lot of people around here would say the horde racials are worth 2 ilvls.
    It's not. Atleast not when those extra ilvls can be extra trinkets and setbonuses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I just laugh at low % wipes. If you got it below 1%, you've got the fight in a few more pulls.
    We got M'uru to 0,7% and then couldn't kill it for 5 weeks because our primary raid leader was on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCelar View Post
    It's more the fact that it takes 12 minutes to get there, and the dps check before this phase is very high at this gear level with 2 healers where one of them is a Paladin with no dps, and one little mistake or bad rng = wipe.
    Heroic Rag comes to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fneelis View Post
    It's not. Atleast not when those extra ilvls can be extra trinkets and setbonuses.
    You're right of course, its hard to judge based on ilvl alone. I mean you'd have a higher ilvl using WF pieces than you would set bonuses, but the set bonus might be better depending on class. Need some kind of "effective ilvl" thing that rates gear based on how much the actual dps is. We could call it "gearscore" ... yeah... that sounds like an idea no one has ever had before.