Help! (( WW monk seeking help w/ DPS)

Hello there, MMO-C , I currently play on an RP realm though my guild is moving into flex and most likely into Normals soon as well and though I've raided in the past at a more 'hardcore' level I've obviously never raided as a monk before and so I was looking for some help on what gems/forges to change around.

I can do about 130-40K DPS on a fight that isn't outright hostile to melee but I really don't think that number is on par with my ilevel and I still have a couple weeks of getting Secrets before I have my meta and even longer 'fore I get my cloak to really help pad my DPS a little bit.

If anyone would be willing to just take a look at my armory and perhaps help me out a bit that'd be awesome!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%ACne/simple

Logs? Rotation? Screenshot of recount? Anything other than armory?

I'm at 530 (561 MH) I do 150-170k on non cleave/aoe bosses (one or two bosses thus tier lol) and 200k+ on Storm Earth Fire friendly fights. No gem or cloak.

I have a weak auras that tells me when to use Fists of fury and keeps track of energy regen, tiger power buff, and rising sun kick cool down.

I open generally with pre pot-SEF(if needed)-xuen-chj wave while rolling/running to boss-jab-rsk-tigerpalm-small window to use fists of fury before energy cap- then normal rotation.

I also run 8k~ haste.

Reforge haste (8kish)>crit>mastery
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post
    Logs? Rotation? Screenshot of recount? Anything other than armory?

I'm at 530 (561 MH) I do 150-170k on non cleave/aoe bosses (one or two bosses thus tier lol) and 200k+ on Storm Earth Fire friendly fights. No gem or cloak.

I have a weak auras that tells me when to use Fists of fury and keeps track of energy regen, tiger power buff, and rising sun kick cool down.

I open generally with pre pot-SEF(if needed)-xuen-chj wave while rolling/running to boss-jab-rsk-tigerpalm-small window to use fists of fury before energy cap- then normal rotation.

I also run 8k~ haste.

Reforge haste (8kish)>crit>mastery
    I'll go swap some gems around and spend some time on the dummy to show you a very basic chart from recount. Can you share your weakaura strings perhaps?

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/Wf3GNEa.jpg

There ya go, a chart from Malkorak. Inflated by 5% since they had a buff of fail up when I joined bit figured that'd work better the a dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Nalaxen View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Wf3GNEa.jpg

There ya go, a chart from Malkorak. Inflated by 5% since they had a buff of fail up when I joined bit figured that'd work better the a dummy
    That seems fine your ilevel w/o leg gem/cape.

I just got a saber to drop off spoils but lack an off hand for PvE. Would using a conquest PvP wep in my offhand gimp me more then my staff, as it is now?