Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Current car : None.

Dream Car : Black Dodge Viper with White Stripes, a body kit and chromed mags.

I don't really have a dream car. I currently drive a 2000 Oldsmobile Alero.

Currently own an 04 GTO, and a 65 GTO

http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/Al...7f0af.jpg.html

My DREAM car is the 69 GTO Judge.

Got a 2004 Hyundai Accent in black, hatchback. Well in need of a service lol. About 15000kms over due lol ... Gotta say though, it's like a dodgem car. I can thrash this thing. It's so easy to drive. Going into the basement carpark at our apartments you gotta drive through these narrow gates and all the big cars gotta take a wide turn to line up straight going through and I just fly through em lol granted I have nicked the back left once or twice but I don't really care. It's my dodgem car.
    My car before this was my 'dream' car. Typical new license driver, got the first Nissan Skyline I could get my hands on. It went to shit needless to say then I got a Silvia S13 which also went to shit (note: if you're buying an old sports car, make sure you're spending at least 10k+ to make sure it's in a good nick)

My dream car now would probably have to be a Koeniggsegg. Those things are sexy. And Swedish.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Currently drive a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Dream car would be the Range Rover HSE, Supercharged. I know, I'm a bit of a yuppie.

(real dream car is the Ferrari California, 2011)

Just sold my Corolla, so I don't have a car atm.

^Dream car!

super charged 4 cylinder 4 door all wheel drive sports car. I'm a sucker for balanced quality, and I like the compactness while being able to have people in the back seat.
    Do not underestimate us.

I want a DeLorean.

For real. My name's Marty, I would be one step away from changing my last name to McFly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the old school muscle cars. This 1970 Dodge Charger is a good example

Currently driving a 1999 Dodge Dakota pick-up truck though haha :P

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Through my childhood I always dreamed of having a Jeep Wrangler. A Jeep girl from birth I guess. And maybe that's nothing fancy to car enthusiasts, but guess what, I have my dream car. Even if the poor thing is kinda now aging along with me.. lol
    Same! However I bought one last month!

Been planning to get one for years. Kept look and talking myself out of it. Pretty happy with it so far (still smilling when I drive it) and will start adding some extras to in over the next few years!
    Last edited by Feral Camel; 2013-10-24 at 04:19 AM.