Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I currently have two Audi TT convertibles. One is the "S" version.

As a realistic upgrade I would love an Audi R8 (Coupe or Spyder). I could probably stretch to one if I got rid of the other two but my focus is on other financial things at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    They are so dirty cheap im thinking of selling my car and buying one soon as the gas prices go down. Im not into the 16 mpg while gas was at $4.50 a gallon for premium and filling it up with oil ever 2 weeks as the thing gulps it down. But as it declines I look more and more into it.

But as my realistic dream, id like to own a 2007 subaru sti. Or a ford raptor.
    I know! Thats why I'm irritated that I didn't buy an RX-8, I tried but all the dealerships at the time didn't have any for my price range. Of course after I bought my Mazda3 they start selling them, makes me so sad.

I live in Utah and Subaru sti's are reallllly popular here, they are fast, cheap, and fun cars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    I know! Thats why I'm irritated that I didn't buy an RX-8, I tried but all the dealerships at the time didn't have any for my price range. Of course after I bought my Mazda3 they start selling him, makes me so sad.

I live in Utah and Subaru sti's are reallllly popular here, they are fast, cheap, and fun cars.
    I used to drive a Mazda 3. It was a great car until it went through a tropical storm and then later a hurricane.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    I only drive a Saxo VTR but it's quite fun when it's not falling apart. That's what i get for having a French car.

I'd love a Subaru Impreza through. Not the new version however something around the 1997 era.

10+ Year Old Account
    F40, always been my dream, always will be.

i get to realize a lot of my lesser dreams though, my side business is building and restoring muscle cars.
    '67 stingray is baby that i will never sell, i guess its runner up to the ferrari
    currently working on a '70 GTO and '84 Trans Am

10+ Year Old Account
    The new Corvette Stingray looks too much like a Toyota Celica imo:

Stingray:

Celica:

'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    DB5 all the way baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    The new Corvette Stingray looks too much like a Toyota Celica imo:

Stingray:

Celica:
    I LOVE the look of the new Corvette Stingray, it looks a lot more modern and aggressive than its predecessors, I love the aggressive look in cars.

Also a Cecilia is a sweet car as well, was thinking about getting that or a Cobalt over my Mazda3.

10+ Year Old Account
    SOMEDAY I WILL HAVE MY MCLAREN F1.

no, no I won't :'(
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    I'd love a car like that, very reliable and useful. I just don't want to pay for the gas.

I love the responses on here, keep em coming!

- - - Updated - - -

I used to have a 98 civic! Was my first, I had a red one that I inherited from my dad who got it from my dads brother. That thing has a Magnaflow exhaust in it that my uncle modded it when he was younger. Pretty fun first car, had LOADS of problems though haha.
    yea mines red aswell lol, havent bothered with any aftermarket parts as im saving the money to pick up a project car at some point heh

10+ Year Old Account
    Aston Martin V8 Vantage from about 2006-7, before they put the door sills on it.

I would have said the Alfa Romeo 4C, until they put those hideous bug-eyed headlights on it.

I currently lease some Mazda thing, no idea what model it is.

I currently drive a 2012 Ford F-250 Super duty truck. I would love to have one of the new ford GT40's. A sick ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I currently lease some Mazda thing, no idea what model it is.
    You know...Mazda has more of a racing history than a majority of auto makers. *sigh*

Pocketful- 110 Priest- Savant - US Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renisis86 View Post
    You know...Mazda has more of a racing history than a majority of auto makers. *sigh*
    I come from the country of Bentley and Aston Martin...Mazda doesn't really have much of an allure.

Deleted
    Toyota Celica! I have a pretty tame and cheap dream car but I just love how it looks.

This is what I currently drive. Not that specific one but one that looks the same. -.-

my dream car, is a fully restored 68 hemi barracuda fastback, with a pearl-black paint job with pearl-silver pin-striping. All black leather interior. Air ride suspension, with a 4 speed manual transmission.

something like this :http://rosscustomsmi.com/wp-content/.../IMG_09741.jpg
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesonia View Post
    yea mines red aswell lol, havent bothered with any aftermarket parts as im saving the money to pick up a project car at some point heh
    Unless your car is in good condition I wouldn't bother either, especially since you are getting a new car.

I recently saw a red 98 civic in my neighborhood, had the same loud exhaust on it as my old one. Not sure if I just miss the old thing, but I REALLY wanted to know if it was my car that I sold to the dealership. Oh man that thing was falling apart but it was so fun to drive.

What I want:

What I have:

Deleted
    Oh wow, but i have so many dream cars its hard to point one and say its the most wanted one. All of them are fine cars.

I'm not a fan of modern cars which are filled with electronics and gadgets. Extra weight is bad. Not to mention those systems which cannot be unactivated or can be but goes on automatically when speed exceeds 50 km/h.

This:

Its rallycar but by changing/adding some parts it would make a very cool street car. Different paint is needed though. Best thing is, it has enough power to make it go 0-100 in just 3,1secs while fulltime 4wd takes care it won't lose too much traction. Maybe blue paint.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really have a dream car. I've slowly upgraded my cars over the years (as they've been trashed). My first car was a black 2000 Oldsmobile Alero coup. I was pretty pleased with it until the engine seized a year after I bought it. Then I got a nice little silver 2004 Pontiac Sunfire for cheap at an auction. It ran for exactly a year until someone ran a light and creamed me. Now I drive a silver 2004 Honda Accord... Which would be nice, except I got it for really cheap because it has major hail damage.

I would never drive a truck though. Way too big, I hate the feeling of them.