Skinning question.

So skinning is pretty much like mining and herbalism that it's just for gathering leather so with that being said can you level it from 1-600 from just skinning MoP mobs like you can with mining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    that's the only way TO do it, unless you're a masochist and want to wait 10 years (more by then) to do it with darkmoon faire monthly only.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you'll have to go through the expansions skinning the beasts as you level up.
    Surrounded by idiots

Yea, I don't think they have made it like Mining and Herbalism yet. You have to be a certain skinning level to skin a certain level of mob.. there are various areas to level where there is a high density of mobs tho. Just search by the leather type on wowhead and look at the comments, usually people say where a high density/easy farming area is. Light Leather, Medium Leather, Heavy Leather, Thick Leather, Knothide Leather, Borean Leather, Savage Leather, Exotic Leather ... I think those are all the types throughout the expansions. Last time I leveled skinning it was like 5 skillups per npc level increase (Ex: level 1 npc you need to skill to 5, level 2 you will need 5+ skills)